• tortoises
    • frogs
    • toads
    • salamanders
    • newts
    • geckos
    • spiders/tarantla
    • Scorpions
    • beatles(not the band but if you want we can talk about that too)
    • Other please specify

what is your favorite herp? your answer will help determen what the content is

• Ditch the Label Staff

"beatles(not the band but if you want we can talk about that too)" 😂

Staff-Account.png

your welcome I was hopeing at least some one would find that funny

• 3 weeks later...
  • Ditch the Label Staff

Very interested in Tortoises, especially the large range of tortoises, which depends on their shell pattern. If you feel like posting any tortoise information that would be super awesome to read about! 🐢

No problem anytime 

• Ditch the Label Staff
1 minute ago, Saphira said:

No problem anytime 

You have a keen eye for finding great informative articles I must admit! Thoroughly enjoyed reading from the link you posted. 

Do you have much interest in tortoises? 

Some day I would like to have a red foot, a salcata, a leopard, and a lepracata ( hybrid of the last two ) but other than that I mainly prefer the small ( 8 inch or was ) species of turtles and lizards and snakes

• Ditch the Label Staff

That’s a great variety! I must admit Hermanns tortoises have really gorgeous markings. 
I have also learnt that the Sulcata are one of the most friendliest to own, as they adapt very well to environments.

If the pandemic hadn’t hit I probably would have had a red foot as we were talking about getting a tortoise for my birthday ( because my pet box turtle was stolen and we have a very large outdoor habitat that would be perfect for one ) but then it hit so now it will likely be a few years before I can get one

• Ditch the Label Staff
3 minutes ago, Saphira said:

If the pandemic hadn’t hit I probably would have had a red foot as we were talking about getting a tortoise for my birthday ( because my pet box turtle was stolen and we have a very large outdoor habitat that would be perfect for one ) but then it hit so now it will likely be a few years before I can get one

Oh no I am so sorry to hear it was stolen! The pandemic has really put a lot of things on hold, but I am a great believer in everything happens for a reason, when it comes to things like this. 
Do you have any pets or reptiles now?

My blog on here has more details but I have two geckos two rats a frog and a toad

• Ditch the Label Staff
9 hours ago, Saphira said:

My blog on here has more details but I have two geckos two rats a frog and a toad

Wow, nice variety, I’ll check out your blog too! Happy Saturday, hope you’re doing well ✨