really confused

bisexualweeb    

im bisexual but i was raised christian ( my parents dont kno) a lot of people at my church say being gay/bi/pan/etc. isn't ok, i think i still believe in god but im not sure, a lot of people say different things and i'm not sure. but if i decide i dont believe in god, what then????

Hey there,

I think that for a lot of people in the church, these views can be quite common, but there are plenty of people who think positively about LGBTQ+ and are religious. I think that for some people in the church, by getting to know LGBTQ+ people, they can change their mind and become accepting, so there is definitely hope 🙂. I'm wondering, if you did decide that you don't believe in God, how might your life change?

How are you feeling by the way? I just thought I'd check in because it can be pretty overwhelming when you're in the closet and in contact with people who aren't accepting of LGBTQ+. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e