I'm getting bullied

Jordan W    

hi! bully really sucks and i can relate to that. have you told anyone?  i think telling people can really help because someone can intervene and stop it as soon as possible. try not to let it get on top of you because that’s not fair on you, i really hope things get better for you soon.

23 hours ago, Jordan wilkinson said:

Yes I have told someone for the first time. 

Thanks for the reply. 

Hey Jordan,

How are you? Thank you for coming to us here at Ditch the Label. I'm glad to hear that you've told someone for the first time. Can I ask, who did you tell, and are they able to do anything to help? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, kokoko said:

Hello,I am also being bullied.I feel very stressed in that situation and this gives the bully more courage.

Hello @kokoko

I'm sorry to hear about the bullying. It can be really stressful and impact our wellbeing, and it's good to open up about it as you are. How are you feeling today? I'm wondering, does anyone in your life know about what's going on? 

3 hours ago, Lillyrose4 said:

i get bullied and its putting me down

Hey Lilly,

I'm sorry to hear about this. I will message you now if that's alright? Speak soon. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

1 hour ago, Monsoon said:

Hello @kokoko

I'm sorry to hear about the bullying. It can be really stressful and impact our wellbeing, and it's good to open up about it as you are. How are you feeling today? I'm wondering, does anyone in your life know about what's going on? 

Hey Lilly,

I'm sorry to hear about this. I will message you now if that's alright? Speak soon. 

ok

• Blondie changed the title to I'm getting bullied
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/19/2021 at 3:29 PM, Jordan W said:

Hey there 

I'm getting bullied a lot and it's getting on top of me. Not all people do but most. 

What should I do? 

Thanks. 

Hello, the bullies have not got a life, they pick on people who they think are easy targets,  they shouldn't be bullying you and I am very sorry that your having to go through that, quick question,  have you told anyone about this? A friend, teacher family member? Hugs