need help

savannah    

Hey @savannah

Welcome to our community 🙂

How are you feeling today? I just want you to know that it's completely normal to feel scared, and loads of people who are out look back and realise that their fears about what could happen when they came out actually didn't happen.

Can I ask, do you feel ready to come out? It's totally okay to wait if you're not, and if the time isn't right for you,  then it's okay to wait. Also, can I ask, are you able to tell me more about what you're scared of? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

i came out to my mum a couple months ago on holiday as we were all having a great time, i thought that she would react nicely, now i knew that my parents (i only came out to my mum tho cuz my dad is known for being homophobic and being controversial abt MANY things, he also has a rlly bad temper) were extremely religious and homohphobic, but i have been  a closeted bisexual genderfluid for 2 years and its already started to affect my mental health, but when i came out and talked my mum through it, she started going on abt how its sinful, i need to stop thinking abgt girls or anyone other then men that way, how it =s aainst our religion, the OTHER issue is...!!! (wait, but it gets better) i was secretly and i guess you could say, a closeted ATHIEST, i didnt like the idea of having a religion or a book written before even the lightbolb was a thing controll my life and what decisions i make and i dont, (this is my personal opinion, i respect all races and religions as long as you are accepting and open) so yeah, and now i am living in constant fear that she might tell my dad, because i honestly dont know what he might do ( he has already taken my privacy, sense of importance, and confidence, he has hit me before, and the thought of him knowing anything about what i just wrote terrifies me to this day, the worst part is i have to wait over 5 years for me to be able to move out, cuz i am gonna need to save money, and i am too scared to go and start a gofundme cuz my parents dont let me have social media other then whatsup, and they still go through allllll my messages and go through my camera roll, also my search history :(

20 hours ago, Tapeybi said:

i came out to my mum a couple months ago on holiday as we were all having a great time, i thought that she would react nicely, now i knew that my parents (i only came out to my mum tho cuz my dad is known for being homophobic and being controversial abt MANY things, he also has a rlly bad temper) were extremely religious and homohphobic, but i have been  a closeted bisexual genderfluid for 2 years and its already started to affect my mental health, but when i came out and talked my mum through it, she started going on abt how its sinful, i need to stop thinking abgt girls or anyone other then men that way, how it =s aainst our religion, the OTHER issue is...!!! (wait, but it gets better) i was secretly and i guess you could say, a closeted ATHIEST, i didnt like the idea of having a religion or a book written before even the lightbolb was a thing controll my life and what decisions i make and i dont, (this is my personal opinion, i respect all races and religions as long as you are accepting and open) so yeah, and now i am living in constant fear that she might tell my dad, because i honestly dont know what he might do ( he has already taken my privacy, sense of importance, and confidence, he has hit me before, and the thought of him knowing anything about what i just wrote terrifies me to this day, the worst part is i have to wait over 5 years for me to be able to move out, cuz i am gonna need to save money, and i am too scared to go and start a gofundme cuz my parents dont let me have social media other then whatsup, and they still go through allllll my messages and go through my camera roll, also my search history 😞

Hey @Tapeybi

I just want you to know that I've sent you a private message so we can talk more there 🙂

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e