This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness, Suicide

Am I Stupid?

Arianna1    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness, Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.

I have noticed that I can't do what most people can. I can't talk right sometimes, my vision has been getting blurry, and I have been losing my memory. I think that I need glasses, but I don't have the courage to bring it up. I was just doing random google searches when I found this. I'm incompetent and I know it. This probably sounds like something you should put on r/depression, but I don't think that I can do it anymore. I need help coming out, asking for therapy, and asking about glasses. What do I do?

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness, Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.
13 hours ago, Arianna1 said:

I have noticed that I can't do what most people can. I can't talk right sometimes, my vision has been getting blurry, and I have been losing my memory. I think that I need glasses, but I don't have the courage to bring it up. I was just doing random google searches when I found this. I'm incompetent and I know it. This probably sounds like something you should put on r/depression, but I don't think that I can do it anymore. I need help coming out, asking for therapy, and asking about glasses. What do I do?

Hello @Arianna1

Thanks for opening up to us here. I noticed that you said you don't think you can do it anymore, and although I might be being overly cautious, I just want to ask what you mean by this? It kind of reads like you're saying you don't want to be here anymore, and before I talk with you more, I just wanted to check in and see how you are doing emotionally first. I hope you are safe. Take care. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e