I'm stuck in a major that I don't like

1StephF3B    

I'm a freshman in college, I'm studying to become a lawyer, which is something that I really didn't ever like. I wanted to study something else but due to financial difficulties, I'm stuck in this thing that isn't making me happy. What can I do? I hate my classes and my teachers don't make the situation any better. I just feel very lost, sad and have no motivation whatsoever. I also want to cry everyday.

Hey @1StephF3B

Welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're having a tough time and feeling low right now. It's so hard to feel motivated when we are doing something we don't like. Can I ask, is it what's going on at college that's upsetting you, or is there more to the story? Also, I'm wondering, how have you been coping with this? It sounds like it's been really tough on you, but I'm glad that you're opening up about your feelings and asking for advice. I hope to hear back from you soon. Take care. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e