I want to come out but I don’t

SunnyBlossom    

Hello! I’m ten years old and I’m sure I’m pansexual. I don’t care what gender you are, as long as you have a great personality and looks. However I don’t know how to come out. I’m afraid to tell my mother and sister. With abuse, parental rejection, and sibling problems I can’t make the family harder with me coming out. My father makes it feel like my mother is on a single mother family situation, our father isn’t in the same roof. I’m worried that my mom won’t take it seriously. After I’m just an idiot ten year old about to hit puberty. What do I do?

Edited by SunnyBlossom
It didn’t sound right on one sentence, my mother is coming soon and I rushed I rushed this, I can’t let her figure out I’m pan im not ready.

Hello @SunnyBlossom

Thank you for coming to us here at community for advice. I'm one of the digital mentors for this community and I give support to our members 🙂

I'm glad to hear that you are so confident in understanding your sexuality; how does it feel to know which label fits you? Before I go ahead and give you advice, I noticed that you mentioned abuse and I just want to check how things are going at the moment? Are you currently safe? If you aren't, remember, you can dial the number for the emergency services in your country. I hope that we hear back from you soon as we care about you here at Ditch. Speak soon. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• 1 month later...

Hey @Monsoon, thank you so much for your reply!

I couldn't reply because of events! I feel..I don"t really know....I think that I'm just going though a phase and I feel happy that I know who I am yet I actually don't. Also, I'm fine..for now. Some things has changed. The man who abused me and my sister was my father...after he got kicked out he deiced to live in an extra room in my other's bakery. He treats me like his favorite and he buys me things like nothing happened, I hate him but...when my mother and that man argues...somewhat I feel bad. My mom can be hurtful (mentally) at times but she understands that it's not ok to do that. But you know how Asian moms are. She's angry at me during those times are because of me.  I don't do my homework because..well I don't know why..and other times are when I yell from being triggered my my older sister or my mom. School is not doing good for me..I have a D in math and a few B's. What should I do now? Both with school, family, and well, me. I also get suicidal thoughts and cut myself during really hard times...no one takes me seriously because I'm a bit younger than a "tween".

17 hours ago, SunnyBlossom said:

Hey @Monsoon, thank you so much for your reply!

I couldn't reply because of events! I feel..I don"t really know....I think that I'm just going though a phase and I feel happy that I know who I am yet I actually don't. Also, I'm fine..for now. Some things has changed. The man who abused me and my sister was my father...after he got kicked out he deiced to live in an extra room in my other's bakery. He treats me like his favorite and he buys me things like nothing happened, I hate him but...when my mother and that man argues...somewhat I feel bad. My mom can be hurtful (mentally) at times but she understands that it's not ok to do that. But you know how Asian moms are. She's angry at me during those times are because of me.  I don't do my homework because..well I don't know why..and other times are when I yell from being triggered my my older sister or my mom. School is not doing good for me..I have a D in math and a few B's. What should I do now? Both with school, family, and well, me. I also get suicidal thoughts and cut myself during really hard times...no one takes me seriously because I'm a bit younger than a "tween".

Hello. I just want you to know that I've sent you a message to carry on this conversation. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e