My sexuality lmao:)

sophh    

Heyy, I'm new here so I'm just gonna introduce myself lmaoo. I'm soph, my pronouns r she/her and I think I identify as bi (I'm still very confused tho and I sometimes feel like "queer" or "pan" suit me better). I've never really had anything romantically with anyone except for this girl who was by best friend but we don't talk anymore:// Sometimes I feel like I want to talk about this things with someone but I don't really have anyone, If u want to be listened to or if u just wanna talk I'm here:))<33.

Hey @sophh

Welcome to our community; I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice and support to those who reach out to us 🙂

I just want you to know that you can talk about absolutely anything you like with us, How are things going for you at the moment?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

16 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey @sophh

Welcome to our community; I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice and support to those who reach out to us 🙂

I just want you to know that you can talk about absolutely anything you like with us, How are things going for you at the moment?

Heyy:)) Lately I've been feeling kind of sad because I don't really have anything that I'm good at and I see no purpose :// Thank u so much for reaching out btw!!<33

Hey @sophh

Thank you for coming to us 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've been down about feeling like you've got no purpose and aren't good at anything. I think that we all go through this at some point or another. As humans, we want to feel like we've got a purpose, and if we don't feel like we have one, it can really throw us off balance. I just want you to know that it's completely normal to go through this kind of phase in your life, and it won't last forever. Sometimes, it takes this kind of uncertainty to really search deep within ourselves and find our 'purpose'. What do you reckon? 

Hiii, I understand what your saying. I think I’m bi but I haven’t told anyone. I’m trying to accept it myself but it’s very rare for me to get a crush which makes it harder for me to understand my sexuality. My pronouns are she/her. If you ever want to talk then I’m here! I’m new so I’m trying to figure out how to use this lol.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2021 at 5:33 AM, Alliexo said:

Hiii, I understand what your saying. I think I’m bi but I haven’t told anyone. I’m trying to accept it myself but it’s very rare for me to get a crush which makes it harder for me to understand my sexuality. My pronouns are she/her. If you ever want to talk then I’m here! I’m new so I’m trying to figure out how to use this lol.

Heyy!! SAME I'm really confused by how to use this but It's all good:)) It really is hard understanding my sexuality too:/ but I would love talking to u!!<33

On 8/26/2021 at 4:17 AM, Monsoon said:

Hey @sophh

Thank you for coming to us 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've been down about feeling like you've got no purpose and aren't good at anything. I think that we all go through this at some point or another. As humans, we want to feel like we've got a purpose, and if we don't feel like we have one, it can really throw us off balance. I just want you to know that it's completely normal to go through this kind of phase in your life, and it won't last forever. Sometimes, it takes this kind of uncertainty to really search deep within ourselves and find our 'purpose'. What do you reckon? 

Hii:) I'm not sure what u mean by "what do u reckon?" cause English is not my first language lmao but I really do agree with everything u said! I guess sometimes I just feel very discouraged to do things, I always try doing new things to see what I like and what I'm good at and I always end up giving up:/

Hey @sophh

Ah, sorry, my bad. Basically, asking someone 'What do you reckon' is the same as asking 'What do you think'

Can I ask, how old are you? I just wondered because even for many adults, it can take a while to figure out what you're good at and what your purpose is. Our life experiences, values, and morals help to define what we feel our purpose is and what we are good at. What do you think? 

• 1 year later...