Am I ugly?

anon6 Β  Β 

Everytime I look in the mirror or in the selfie camera of my phone, I just feel ugly. Its really upsetting because I really want to tell my crush I like her, but i feel like im not good enough because im ugly.

Hey @anon6

Thanks for coming to us about this. I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling down on your appearance at the moment. Can I ask, how long have you been feeling like this for? Also, I'm wondering, do you feel ugly when you see a normal picture (not from a selfie camera), or your reflection in a mirror for example?Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• 1 month later...
On 8/22/2021 at 6:31 AM, anon6 said:

Everytime I look in the mirror or in the selfie camera of my phone, I just feel ugly. Its really upsetting because I really want to tell my crush I like her, but i feel like im not good enough because im ugly.

I don't know what you look like but your not ugly. your beautifulΒ 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

If your crush is a good person, she should see that you are beautiful inside, regardless of what you look like.

On 10/12/2021 at 3:46 PM, Princess-Lilly said:

I don't know what you look like but your not ugly. your beautifulΒ 

So true Lilly

Β 

On 11/1/2021 at 8:59 AM, Dewdrop said:

If your crush is a good person, she should see that you are beautiful inside, regardless of what you look like.

Yes!Β 

Β 

On 8/22/2021 at 6:31 AM, anon6 said:

Your not ugly, everyone has one thing they hate about themselves but deep down we're perfect people, I think it's something inside our heads that make us think oh sugar I'm ugly does that make sense? It could also be a phyclogic sense in our brains

Hugs πŸ€—Β