Who else plays Minecraft/Minecraft dungeons?

MoonieOwl ย  ย 

Im bored and I like both of these games so here is a chat to talk all things blocky

(No circles allowed)

I do I am currently making a massive castleย 

Cool!

2 minutes ago, MoonieOwl said:

Pls can I talk to some civilised people my friend needs to die in a hole rn

Hey @MoonieOwl

Is everything alright?ย 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

My friend wont stop acting like he is better than me, calling me sensitive, laughing in my face and not letting me play minecraft or talk to his brother who I'd much prefer to hang out with as he actually has a soul and empathy and sympathy and no rude sense of humour and is just a nicer person in general

I just want to be friends with him or someone else but idk if I can switch friends

Hey @MoonieOwl

Ah, that does sound tricky. It's hard when someone has a different sense of humour which offends us, and it can make us feel like we are being too sensitive. However, your feelings are valid and important. I'm wondering, have you thought about opening up to him about how you feel? He might not realise that you are hurt, and unless you tell him, it could carry on.ย 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

yeah but he has the type of personality to never listen to anyone and if someone says no he will do it even more ๐Ÿ˜•

• 3 weeks later...

I play Minecraft! I suck at it but I need to learn. Maybe we should play together some day!

ooooo that would be cool, imagineย a Ditch the Lable Minecraft server