Am I bisexual?

Penguins4Life    

I'm a 13 y/o male human. Over the past 6 months or so, I've started to question if I was really straight. I think part of what allowed me to question it was becoming a part of a tightly knit community online that is very open about sexuality and gender. Anyway, as the past 6 months have passed, I have been imagining myself in a relationship with another male being more and more. Not in a teenage romance kind of thing, but more as who I see myself getting married to. Anyway, I have also been finding it harder and harder to see myself married to a woman. I am still sexually attracted to female collections of particles, but I don't really know if I'm sexually attracted to male particle collections. I know my immediate family and friends will be supportive if I come out as bi or gay, but I don't really know what my sexuality is. 

Hey @Penguins4Life

Welcome to our community. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice and support to those who reach out to us. It's okay that you don't really know what your sexuality is. Many people go through a phase where they are questioning; it can take a while to figure out this part of your identity, and trust me when I say that it will get better. You just have to be patient and trust the process. I'm wondering, what do you think you need to do to help figure out your sexuality? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e