Just to talk

Foggy_the_enby    

Honestly, this topic is nothing too special but I’m new to this site so I wanna just talk with you guys and get to know some of you.

I’ll just say a bit about myself and my life so it gives something for y’all to talk about lol.

I’m Foggy, but I’m also trying out the name Kadey in hopes that I will be able to use that name in college (which I’ll be starting in September), or if it turns out that it doesn’t fit, I’m hoping to find a new one. I’m 16 years old, and am nonbinary and bisexual too and use he/she/they pronouns. I’m also pronounfluid, which means my pronouns can sometimes change/fluctuate with my gender, a term I also found recently.  I’m very passionate about animals and will be taking an Animal Management course in college, so I’m really really excited about that. Feel free to also ask questions and tell me about your life too!

But yeah, I thought I’d start a topic here in the Chat topic because ever since I discovered this website, it’s literally made me so happy because it’s such a tight-knit community and literally the site staff and digital mentors are commenting on posts (sometimes even really casually!) and that’s awesome to me! And Digital Mentors? That’s just super super cool and this site just radiates positivity and comfort to me. I can’t wait to spend more time here!

Edited by Foggy_the_enby
  • Like 1

• Ditch the Label Staff

Heyyyyyy @Foggy_the_enby and a huge welcome!!! We're so glad you found us.

I really love the name Kadey - what is it that attracted you to that name? I love animals too - my favourite are horses. Do you have any pets?

We're here for you! 🙂 

Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

• Pride 1

Staff-Account.png

37 minutes ago, Blondie said:

Heyyyyyy @Foggy_the_enby and a huge welcome!!! We're so glad you found us.

I really love the name Kadey - what is it that attracted you to that name? I love animals too - my favourite are horses. Do you have any pets?

We're here for you! 🙂 

Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Hey Blondie! I’m glad I found you guys too!

Ahhhhh thank you!!! Haha- funny thing actually, I haven’t actually told the story to anyone else because I haven’t felt the need, but I found an attraction to the name when I was watching a paranormal investigation program (I’m very interested in the paranormal, fun fact 👻). But I was watching it, and one of the people these paranormal investigators brought in for a bit to help with the investigation had the name K.D. Like- this guy had come in once before but then I just stopped and was like, to myself, “That’s a nice name, it has a nice ring to it.” And I kept saying it to myself and I was like “What about a variation of the name for mine? Like Kadie?” And I got really excited and then that night I went through all the different variations and settled with Kadey. I, a little bit later, found out that it was typically a girl’s name and that’s what I wanna go away from as I’m AFAB, but I was like “You know what, I think it sounds androgynous! So I’m going to try it!” A lot of other people have said it sounds androgynous too so I guess society still has to catch up a lot, eh? And yeah, I’ve stuck with it since. I still have yet to tell anyone irl about it, the community of Trevorspace know and now Ditch the Label, but I’ll get round to that when I’m ready. And also this was long lol, shows how passionate about this topic I am 😂 (No apologies though! I’m working on that :DD) 

Oooh that’s cool! My favourite animals are cats (and foxes)! I have two at home (cats not foxes). Daisy and Dolly 😊 I can attach photos of them if you want. They’re both sisters and are 8 years old (though it really doesn’t feel like it!). 

I’m glad you are!!! Very!

• Like 1

• Ditch the Label Staff

I love how you got to that name and completely agree, it's very androgynous and also a little unusual which I like. 

We get a lot of foxes where I live and they're often really noisy at night haha. Pictures of cats are always welcome 🙂 (as long as they won't identify you in any way!)

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

34 minutes ago, Blondie said:

I love how you got to that name and completely agree, it's very androgynous and also a little unusual which I like. 

We get a lot of foxes where I live and they're often really noisy at night haha. Pictures of cats are always welcome 🙂 (as long as they won't identify you in any way!)

Yeah it’s a pretty cool and fun story I guess lol  😂  Ahhh thank you, I’m just hoping that other people irl think that too. 

Awwwww that’s adorable. I have foxes around where I live but I don’t see them too often. Me and my family did see one run across the park I live near when we were walking through at night! 

Okay!!! I have more pictures on my phone so I’ll log into Ditch the Label a bit later on there (as I haven’t yet) and then show them! 

I have collected some pictures from my camera roll! 

Here is Daisy: 

06139-CB8-9-DA0-4-A6-D-B18-B-23-C354-B39

And here is Dolly:

1-B5467-F5-0501-421-D-8-E4-D-5-FBFBF15-F

And a bonus picture of Dolly because she’s an absolute goofball sometimes and I have way more photos of her as Daisy is around way less lol:

131-A0-F72-40-BD-45-E0-9-E39-8-F19-DFDBD

• Like 1

• Ditch the Label Staff

OMG they are completely and utterly adorable! 😍 SO cute!

• Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png

On 7/7/2021 at 8:25 AM, Foggy_the_enby said:

Honestly, this topic is nothing too special but I’m new to this site so I wanna just talk with you guys and get to know some of you.

I’ll just say a bit about myself and my life so it gives something for y’all to talk about lol.

I’m Foggy, but I’m also trying out the name Kadey in hopes that I will be able to use that name in college (which I’ll be starting in September), or if it turns out that it doesn’t fit, I’m hoping to find a new one. I’m 16 years old, and am nonbinary and bisexual too and use he/she/they pronouns. I’m also pronounfluid, which means my pronouns can sometimes change/fluctuate with my gender, a term I also found recently.  I’m very passionate about animals and will be taking an Animal Management course in college, so I’m really really excited about that. Feel free to also ask questions and tell me about your life too!

But yeah, I thought I’d start a topic here in the Chat topic because ever since I discovered this website, it’s literally made me so happy because it’s such a tight-knit community and literally the site staff and digital mentors are commenting on posts (sometimes even really casually!) and that’s awesome to me! And Digital Mentors? That’s just super super cool and this site just radiates positivity and comfort to me. I can’t wait to spend more time here!

Ey Fogs, have you ever tried beekeeping? I keep bees, it’s very fun, and if you do try it, don’t do what I did, buy a hive, don’t try to build it yourself.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Stormy_Skies said:

Ey Fogs, have you ever tried beekeeping? I keep bees, it’s very fun, and if you do try it, don’t do what I did, buy a hive, don’t try to build it yourself.

Oop I don’t think I will try beekeeping but thanks for the suggestion 😂 But ooooof, what happened?

4 hours ago, Foggy_the_enby said:

Oop I don’t think I will try beekeeping but thanks for the suggestion 😂 But ooooof, what happened?

Uh. Well. We cut the wrong size of ledge and we spend a bunch of time using a wood chisel and cutting it deeper because we don’t have the right power tools at home.

3 hours ago, Stormy_Skies said:

Uh. Well. We cut the wrong size of ledge and we spend a bunch of time using a wood chisel and cutting it deeper because we don’t have the right power tools at home.

Oh oof-

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Omg your cats are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hows it going rn?

I am currently trying to sort out a dumb fallout with my friend because I want him to give me some ppls numbers but he is annoyed at me so once it is sorted out I can actually talk to more people because I dont have a phone and no one uses messages so its hard to talk to people.

Ok I have to go to sleep very soon so will respond in a bit!

I want pets aaaaaaaanfndjdn

1 hour ago, MoonieOwl said:

Omg your cats are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hows it going rn?

I am currently trying to sort out a dumb fallout with my friend because I want him to give me some ppls numbers but he is annoyed at me so once it is sorted out I can actually talk to more people because I dont have a phone and no one uses messages so its hard to talk to people.

Ok I have to go to sleep very soon so will respond in a bit!

I want pets aaaaaaaanfndjdn

Thank you!!!!

It’s going pretty well! Most of my irl friends now know my name now which is really cool :DD

Ah- I really really hope you can sort things out with him soon. Falling out with friends is never fun.

Hope your having a nice sleep!!!

You'll get some at some point :))