Feeling anxious and confused.

Alwin    

Hey there, 

Since I was sixteen I have been confused about my sexuality and now that I'm 24 I'm still confused. I'd like to give myself a label, just because I feel like I could be more myself if I would be able to open myself up to people. I have some friends who are in the LGBTQ+ community, but I'm very closed off as a person because I'm anxious and worried about those things all the time. Does anyone has any tips? 

By the way. At the moment I've been thinking I've been Bisexual or pan, but I'm not sure. Is it okay to label myself if I'm not a 100% sure yet? 

• Pride 1

23 minutes ago, Alwin said:

Hey there, 

Since I was sixteen I have been confused about my sexuality and now that I'm 24 I'm still confused. I'd like to give myself a label, just because I feel like I could be more myself if I would be able to open myself up to people. I have some friends who are in the LGBTQ+ community, but I'm very closed off as a person because I'm anxious and worried about those things all the time. Does anyone has any tips? 

By the way. At the moment I've been thinking I've been Bisexual or pan, but I'm not sure. Is it okay to label myself if I'm not a 100% sure yet? 

oh yeah, I've just cycled through labels, you don't have to be sure, and no one will blame your for changing them. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Alwin said:

Hey there, 

Hey @Alwin

Welcome to our community. It's okay that you're still confused; it really can take a long time to figure out our sexuality. A lot of people want to know straight away, but for those who question, it can often take quite a while, but just know that this is totally normal and that you will get there in the end. I'm wondering, what do you think would help you to be 100% sure? What do you need to do to get to that point? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e