Trigger Warnings For Content and Exit Button Update

Harper    

• Ditch the Label Staff

Howdy! 🤠

It's so great to see so many new faces joining our community and we love hearing about how the support you've received from Ditch the Label and the wider community has helped you. I'm also personally loving all of your blogs! I may have mastered the Pesto recipe with thanks to @Stormy_Skies!

I just wanted to post a quick update on trigger warnings for content. A few users have mentioned it recently and we totally understand how important it is to have trigger warnings on sensitive content. We want to ensure that the community is a safe and comfortable space for everybody and we honestly love hearing your suggestions so much. We see our community as a work in progress and we are constantly growing and developing. We think adding trigger warnings to sensitive content is a fantastic idea and we are now working hard to include this, along with the exit button feature requested by @WinterPickles & @Asher.

We're hoping to roll both features out as soon as possible, ideally within the next few weeks. We're just figuring out the best way to develop and display both trigger warnings and the exit button.

If you have any other suggestions, please don't hold back! Let us know here. We take every single suggestion seriously and if we feel it will improve the community experience for users, we will always work to develop it.

Thanks,

- Harper 😁

• Yaaas 1

Staff-Account.png