Hey! I’m Foggy/Kadey

Foggy_the_enby    

Hello!!! I’m Foggy/Kadey and I previously came from TS as  @Stormy_Skies  suggested the site to me.

I’m a bisexual and nonbinary individual who goes by he/she/they pronouns, and I’m really really excited to meet you all and see why this site is about. I probably won’t be here often but I wanted to try this site out anyway :))

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Foggy_the_enby said:

Hello!!! I’m Foggy/Kadey and I previously came from TS as  @Stormy_Skies  suggested the site to me.

I’m a bisexual and nonbinary individual who goes by he/she/they pronouns, and I’m really really excited to meet you all and see why this site is about. I probably won’t be here often but I wanted to try this site out anyway :))

FOGS YOU"RE HERE. You know @Artemys the Aroace Archer ( you might), they're here too!

• Pride 1

9 hours ago, Foggy_the_enby said:

1 hour ago, Stormy_Skies said:

FOGS YOU"RE HERE. You know @Artemys the Aroace Archer ( you might), they're here too!

Hi! Are you @~fogs~ on TS? /gq 

I'm @Artemys_the_aroace-archer :)) 

• Pride 1

9 hours ago, Artemys the Aroace Archer said:

Hi! Are you @~fogs~ on TS? /gq 

I'm @Artemys_the_aroace-archer :)) 

Yesssss it is I

Also- Rainbow flag reaction

• Haha 1
  • Pride 2

19 hours ago, Foggy_the_enby said:

Hey,

Welcome to our community. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to those who reach out to us. We can help with lots here, including mental health, sexuality and gender identity issues, bullying, self-esteem, and much more. How is everything for you? 

• Thanks 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

On 7/3/2021 at 11:39 AM, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Welcome to our community. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to those who reach out to us. We can help with lots here, including mental health, sexuality and gender identity issues, bullying, self-esteem, and much more. How is everything for you? 

Hi!!!

Things are mostly okay overall. I actually joined Ditch The Label because I needed a comfort site that I’d be able to talk about gender issues and anxiety and I couldn’t do that on The Trevor Project with Trevorchat as I’m not American, so yeah. This seems like a great site! 

On 7/3/2021 at 11:39 AM, Monsoon said:

Hey,

I also wanna say that I’m really really appreciative of you commenting on here, because it gives me a hell of a lot of comfort and made my day a lot better (I dealt with some… unpleasant emotions this morning) and is also giving me the courage to reach out and open up again. I used to use counselling sites like Kooth and Childline a bit, but stopped using them, but it’s nice that I’ve now got the opportunity to open up again.

2 hours ago, Foggy_the_enby said:

Hi!!!

Things are mostly okay overall. I actually joined Ditch The Label because I needed a comfort site that I’d be able to talk about gender issues and anxiety and I couldn’t do that on The Trevor Project with Trevorchat as I’m not American, so yeah. This seems like a great site! 

Hey,

I’m sorry to hear that you couldn’t talk about what’s going on there, but I just want you to know that we can be your comfort site and you can talk to us about anything. Would you like to tell me a little bit more about the anxiety and gender issues that you’re currently experiencing? We are here for you. 

• Thanks 1

Hey foggy!

I am free to talk!

I am bi and came here to help others so i might be able to answer some of your questions!

• Like 2

On 7/4/2021 at 8:16 PM, Monsoon said:

Hey,

I’m sorry to hear that you couldn’t talk about what’s going on there, but I just want you to know that we can be your comfort site and you can talk to us about anything. Would you like to tell me a little bit more about the anxiety and gender issues that you’re currently experiencing? We are here for you. 

Thank you so much, that means a lot. I don’t really feel the need to talk about it now but I’ll make sure to reach out if ever I do need to. 

On 7/5/2021 at 9:51 PM, MoonieOwl said:

Hey foggy!

I am free to talk!

I am bi and came here to help others so i might be able to answer some of your questions!

Oh nice!!! Thank you! I don’t have any questions rn but thank you 

• Pride 1

6 hours ago, Foggy_the_enby said:

Thank you so much, that means a lot. I don’t really feel the need to talk about it now but I’ll make sure to reach out if ever I do need to. 

Hey @Foggy_the_enby

Sure. We are always here if you need us. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/7/2021 at 8:00 AM, Foggy_the_enby said:

Oh nice!!! Thank you! I don’t have any questions rn but thank you 

Okay, so something I haven’t told you, I usually call you Foggy or Fogs, but the reason I generally don’t use Kadey for you is because I have a pnw accent and I gloss over D’s, and often speak them as something close to a T, and I know that you would not want me calling you Katie, so that’s why I use Foggy for you :)

1 hour ago, Stormy_Skies said:

Okay, so something I haven’t told you, I usually call you Foggy or Fogs, but the reason I generally don’t use Kadey for you is because I have a pnw accent and I gloss over D’s, and often speak them as something close to a T, and I know that you would not want me calling you Katie, so that’s why I use Foggy for you 🙂

Ohhhhh okay 😂 Yeah I wouldn’t wanna be called Katie lol /lh. But Fogs and Foggy is completely fine :DD

• Like 1