What’s the metaphorical deal around here?

Stormy_Skies    

So just basing it off of some Trevorspace norms I’m used to, what’s the deal. Is it super active around here like ts, is there a whole thing about not responding to other people’s topics and just letting the mentors do that, or no, and what’s your guys’s opinion on necroposting, because ppl on TS HATE it.

• Like 1

hey XD yeah people bump threads all the time, it's not really a big deal. in terms of active, it's relatively active yeah, definitely getting busier atm 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Stormy_Skies said:

So just basing it off of some Trevorspace norms I’m used to, what’s the deal. Is it super active around here like ts, is there a whole thing about not responding to other people’s topics and just letting the mentors do that, or no, and what’s your guys’s opinion on necroposting, because ppl on TS HATE it.

Whats necroposting? also hi! welcome 

8 hours ago, Stormy_Skies said:

Hey,

Yeah, it's pretty active here. We give a lot of advice and support to our members directly; our mentors have a lot of knowledge and skills to help our community with many issues, like sexual identity, gender identity, mental health, bullying, confidence, and much more. If we feel like a thread is going well with the members interacting with themselves, then we let them go for it and jump in if we can add more to the conversation. 

Also, all of our threads here are important, so bumping is something that we do as there is lots of great advice here. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

7 hours ago, bingabong said:

Whats necroposting? also hi! welcome 

oh just reviving really old threads, it usually clogs up ts and stops new posts, and usually brings up some bad memories if it's on teh discussion and debate forum. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/2/2021 at 6:17 AM, Stormy_Skies said:

I think TS is EXCEPTIONALLY active

Like, I've not seen any other forum as active at TS, so even if this is pretty active, nothing is gonna beat the activity on TS.

Is there drama on this forum like there is on TS? TS drama is wild, hopefully this is a little more chill than over there

6 hours ago, -echo- said:

I think TS is EXCEPTIONALLY active

Like, I've not seen any other forum as active at TS, so even if this is pretty active, nothing is gonna beat the activity on TS.

Is there drama on this forum like there is on TS? TS drama is wild, hopefully this is a little more chill than over there

Yeah 100% hello also

• 2 months later...