Interests are kicking in!

MoonieOwl Β  Β 

Ok, Ive spent ages wanting something that I'm good at and can consider 'my thing' and I always got slightly jealous of my sisters amazing art and sewing, but I think I have found my hobbies and interests! Here they are:

Graphic designing (might be a job when Im older)

Singing

Music making

Story making

YEAAA SO MANY WHOOO!!!!

What do you peeps of the internet enjoy doing???

I'd rlly like to know and if anyone shares my interests I would like to geek out about them with someone lol

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey @MoonieOwlΒ you sound super creative! I wish I could sing but can definitely relate to your sister'sΒ sewing - it's so rewarding!

titus andromedon singing GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Blondie said:

Hey @MoonieOwlΒ you sound super creative! I wish I could sing but can definitely relate to your sister'sΒ sewing - it's so rewarding!

titus andromedon singing GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

I'm sure you can sing, all you need is a song you like and somewhere to sing without feeling awkward and then boom! you don't have to be a good singer to sing ( I know Im not the best) you just need to enjoy what you do!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, Lil Jiko said:

Here are my interests:

taekwondo

Digital painting (especially software gore cause it looks cool.)

welding

Awesome! Are you watching the taekwondo in the olympics?

I really want to do digital art but can never get into it, could you suggest programs you use or tips in general?

Hi, Max.

I'm not planning on watching taekwondo in the Olympics this year because I'm focusing on personal mental health issues.

The program I use for digital art is Clip Art Studio. Any version will do, but it costs money.Β  The three art programs are free online, butΒ  you'll have to pay to download.

Kleki is a free online art program that I used once to paint a jaguar.Β  Sketchpad.io is very basic, free online but it costs $4.99 to download (in U.S. dollars). Finally, there's Krita, which is like Clip Art Studio (professional, clean layout) except it's FREE to download! Never used the art program before, but I heard it's good.

I am a beginner at digital art, too, and all the tips I get are from Youtube or Clip Art Studio tutorials on the official website. What kind of digital art do you want to do, Max? I focus on 2D anime-esque art with some collage.

Thanks! I would like to draw the OC's (Original Characters) i have made as I love making characters and to draw them would be awesome but digital art seems more my thing than art on paper/canvas like my sister (she is too good at art)

I like the art style from Avatar: The last Airbender as it is simple cartoony and has an element of the anime style i like!

thank you for all of the tips, I will definitely download one of those asap!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Ditch the Label Staff

Digital art amazes me, I wish I could do it. I've seen peoples work in the past and I'd crave back then to come up with something half decent haha.

On the subject of hobbies though, recently I've taken into baking and creating different flavours of soups, so random.. but can be yummy finding a concoction that works, I don't eat it all myself of course, I hand it out to people to taste test as well!Β 

Β 

Β 

Cool @Daisie!

Soup is yummy but in my opinion Pasta and pesto is the best meal everπŸ˜‹

I am also currently into lego specifically the old space sets from the 70's and 80's as they are the best!

I have a group of the spaceman figures but imma make some robot friends for them or just other characters and im gonna name them after you guys πŸ˜‰

• 2 months later...

Hobbies. So.

Ive been doing a LOT of writing, drawing, painting, singing, lego animals (for my brother's lego city), and a lot of costume making.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Ditch the Label Staff
On 8/14/2021 at 9:29 PM, MoonieOwl said:

Cool @Daisie!

Soup is yummy but in my opinion Pasta and pesto is the best meal everπŸ˜‹

I am also currently into lego specifically the old space sets from the 70's and 80's as they are the best!

I have a group of the spaceman figures but imma make some robot friends for them or just other characters and im gonna name them after you guys πŸ˜‰

Thanks Moonie! Pasta is so versatile can be made in so many ways and is a great pair for other food. Delicious!

Some Lego is absolutely awesome, have you managed to seen Lego Technic, they are out of this world.

Β 

Β 

• 1 month later...

Hi! My hobbies are: reading, programming, gaming, movie watching, sleeping, geeking out over U.S. history, writting, singing terribly, drawing, and anything science related.