Is being skinny bad?

Elise    

Ive always been really skinny but i'm unsure if its a good skinny or bad skinny. I like my size now but im starting to get second thoughts because one time when i was with my mom my half sister commented on how i was so skinny. So i'm not even sure anymore.

heyyy,

thanks for sharing this with us. before they commented on how skinny you are, how did you feel about your body? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Hey @Elise

Ahh, okay, thanks for letting me know. It's a shame that they said something because you probably wouldn't be feeling this way about it otherwise. When you ask yourself how you feel about your body, what's the first thing that pops into your head? Do you think of yourself as good skinny or bad skinny? Also, can I ask, what do you mean by those labels? I'm curious to see how you think about this, because really, as long as you're healthy, then that's all that matters. What do you reckon? :) 

I think of good skinny. Are you saying labels because i said half sister or? If thats what you mean then its because i'm not fully related to her and she's always really cold to me so i refer to her like that. Yes i mean i guess thats all that matters!

Heyy,

So, by labels, I meant 'good skinny' and 'bad skinny'. 

Having a good relationship with our body is so important, but this can be hard when people make comments. I guess they said it just to look out for you, but as I said, as long as you're healthy, then that's the most important thing. Maybe you could speak with them and ask them not to comment on your body unless they are concerned. I wonder if that could help? Speak soon :)