A few questions about my life

Coochiedestroyer    

Hi!

Here is the second topic under this title that I'm writing about.

So a few months ago I talked on here about my sexuality and about whether I'm Bi, straight, Pan and you know the questioning stuff. And actually after a whole damn year I still don t know my sexuality. So the first thing I wanted to ask on here is what the term Queer means. What is Queer? And actually I think that I still am questioning about the meaning of some other terms as well. Could u explain me bi and pan again? Cause everyone gives those terms another meaning and I m confused. So i thought that being queer could be my label. But first I might wanna know what it means.

Than I wanna talk about something I was thinking about a few days ago. And that is: well what if and i kinda don t think it s a what if but what if I was attracted to men romantically and to women sexually?. (i m a girl btw). What does that mean?

I have more questions, but I m keeping this post this way.

Thank you for helping

Hey@Coochiedestroyer

It's nice to hear from you again :)

Ahh, it must be frustrating that you still don't know after a year. It can be quite annoying because finding out who you are can really take such a long time, and it's just one of those things where you have to let nature takes its course and trust the process.

From my point of view, being queer means that your sexuality isn't heterosexual, however, people have different views. Therefore, I think it's important to define that these labels mean to you. What do you think queer, bi and pan mean?

Also, when you think about what bisexual means to you, could it be that you feel you can call yourself bisexual by being romantically attracted to men and sexually attracted to women? I know that labels are important to some people, but many people also find comfort in just being label free. What do you reckon?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e