Supporter of Depression

JeandriDodd30    

Good Morning All,

Sooo... I am dating a very amazing man. BUT, he suffers really badly from depression and he has epilepsy so he is very difficult from time to time.

How can I really make a difference by helping him how can I support him through this??

Hello @JeandriDodd30

Welcome to the Ditch the Label support community. I'm one of the digital mentors and I'm here to give advice and support to our members.

I'm sorry to hear that your partner suffers really badly from depression and that it can be very difficult from time to time. We will definitely be able to help you figure out some things to support him through it. I'm wondering, what support does he have access to already? Also, does he know what strategies help with his depression? If so, would you like to share them with us? Once I know more, I will be able to give you some more advice on what things might work.

Also, I wonder, would he consider joining this community to speak with us directly? We are happy to help him too.

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e