what can ı do better ?

kagan64    

Hey @kagan64

Welcome to our support community - I'm one of the digital support mentors here and I give advice to our many members.

I'm sorry to hear that you have low confidence at the moment and that you don't feel good about your appearance. Can I just check, what do you mean by 'how can I do better my appearance?'. We are here for you and once I know a bit more about what you'd like help with, we can go from there.

Sending positive vibes :)

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

I think that I am ugly so I do not have confidence.I can not talk to people I can not go out.people's comments on my appearance is so important. when they say negative thing about my appearance ı feel so upset and when ı go to home ı cry deeply.I feel alone and I can not talk about anybody I search on the net how to be handsome like henry cavill (for example).I try to be like him.what can ı do better about my appearance.

Hey @kagan64

It sounds like you've really been struggling recently which must be hard for you :(. We are here to help you through this though and you are not alone. When people struggle with their self-esteem and confidence, they tend to think that if something is better about them physically that they will feel better, however, when they achieve their body goal, it doesn't fix their feeling. The truth is, we have to find that peace from within. What do you think?

Also, I want to set you a challenge... can you reply to me with at least two or three things that you like about yourself? This could be absolutely anything e.g. your looks, personality, skills or talents.

Speak soon :)

Hey @kagan64

It's really nice to hear what you like about yourself. I think it would be good for you to take a look at our support guide for building self-esteem here: https://www.ditchthelabel.org/overco...w-self-esteem/

Why don't you have a read and let us know what you think? There are plenty of tips there for improving your confidence. Once you've had a read through, we can then figure out what to do next :)

• 3 months later...

I would recommend going in for sports, taking more active care of your skin (if there are problems). There are so many ways to improve yourself in the 21st century. But at the same time, you need to be able to accept yourself and love for who you are. When you love yourself, it is much easier to do something good and useful for yourself.