How do I tell my mom I am Bisexual?

PrincessBee    

Hey @PrincessBee

Welcomeeee to our community - it's great to have you here :). It's really nice to hear that you're proud of who you've become.

With telling your mom, is there something that makes you think she won't accept you? When we help ppl in your situation, we always say to make sure it's safe to come out and wait until you're ready. There really is no rush if you're not ready, and we want to make sure you're safe e.g. when you come out, you're not putting yourself at some kind of risk. What do you think? :)

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Thank you for welcoming me! There is nothing that I think of that will make her react in a bad way. It would just come as a big shock to her, of course. But I don't know. I feel safe. Maybe I just need to wait a bit longer.

Heyy @PrincessBee

That's good that you can't think of anything that will make her react in a bad way and that you feel safe, but yeah, there's no harm in waiting a bit longer if you want to. There's no rush; this is your journey and you get to decide when to come out :)

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e