i feel fat and don't know how to stop eating

mayaaaa    

Today I ate 5 ice cream bars, a box of cookies, brownies, and muffins, pringles, 3 Nutella and breadstick packages, and four diet cokes. I feel like a pig. A pig that can't stop eating and I want to kill myself. I want to die so I can live a better life. A better life as a skinny person. I've tried the diets and the programs and the exercise but I just keep eating and eating and eating. I don't motivate myself to do anything and lay around all day. I hate myself. I wish I could snap my fingers and all of this weight would be lifted off of me.

Hello @mayaaaa,

Thank you for reaching out to us for support; we are here to help you through this if you want us to, so know that you are not alone. I'm sorry to hear that you want to take your own life - you must be going through a really tough time at the moment to be feeling like this. Can I ask, do you have a plan to take your own life? It is okay to feel like this, but remember that feelings can change, and this feeling may pass. However, I know that it might not seem like that right now.

We would like to support you through this and it would be helpful if you can let us know if you're safe at the moment or not please. We hope to hear back from you soon.

Stay safe, Maya.

-Monsoon

P.S. Here is some useful information:

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Hey Maya. I'm glad to hear that you don't have a plan. Let us know what you think of the app. How are you doing today?

• 2 months later...

Hey

@mayaaaa

Really glad to hear that you're doing fine and that your mental health is in a much better place. Remember, we are always here if you need us :)