how do I get him to open up to me

Music_life    

Hey there. Sorry to hear you're going through a tough time at the moment. We are here to support you at Community. You are not alone.

I wonder, have you had a conversation with your partner about the lying and cheating? Communication is key for any relationship, and if you think they are being dishonest, then it's important to be able to talk about that openly to decide on your next move.

With your partner dressing up and taking pictures, I wonder, do you know the reason for this? It could be that they just enjoy dressing up in the clothing, but there could also be questions about their gender identity. It sounds like they may need support with this as they could be going through a hard time. Have you talked about this with them to get down to the bottom of it?

I hope this helps. Let me know if not and we can figure something else out.

Speak soon,

-Monsoon

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Yes I've talked to him about all of it and he denys it and he lies about it I just want him to be honest about himself to himself and to me. But how do I get him to see that? He says I'm crazy and that I dont know what I'm talking about. How he just wanted to see how it looked and he was going to delete the pictures. But hes lying to himself and me. I just want him to be happy with himself and what he wants. What do I do?

Hey Music_Life,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I'm sorry to hear that he isn't receptive when you bring it up with him. I wonder, do you have any proof of the cheating? I guess if you have that in front of you, then there really is no denying it. It's a shame it may come to that, but it might make him really take you seriously.

- Monsoon

Yes I've shown him proof over and over and he gets mad at me. I have a kid with him and I dont make enough on my own. I dont know what to do. I'm at a lost and hurt because he always calls me crazy and all this and that.

Hey. Thanks for taking the time to reply :)

It sounds like he is going through a really difficult time, as are you, and might not be ready to come to terms with what is going on. Do you feel like you want to stay and make it work? At the end of the day, you have to do what makes you happy. From experience of supporting individuals through relationship difficulties, I've found that in similar situations, the person had already made their mind up about what they were going to do by the time it came to seeking support and they wanted an outsider's opinion. Do you think it's possible that you already know what you're going to do? That might be something to reflect on.

I hope this helps. I look forward to hearing back from you.

- Monsoon