In a total rut

Tiogair    

Since I was 17 I've thought that I was aromantic due to my physical romantic repulsion to men and have been stuck that way since. I'm not ace I don't think though my drive is pretty low. However, lately I've caught myself thinking that I may be romantically attracted to females rather than men and I've always found the majority of females more attractive than the majority of men which is a tad confusing as you can probably guess. So now I have no idea what my sexuality is and its quite concerning... Any insights?

• Ditch the Label Staff

@Tiogair Hey and welcome! For some people attractions can be pretty fluid over our lifetime. I would definitely being open to going on a date with a female to see if there is a spark. You don't have to have a firm label on your sexuality so take your time with the journey.

Staff-Account.png

• 1 month later...

I have put myself in a situation that will haunt me for the rest of my life. I don’t even know why I did it.. but when my boyfriend and I broke up I decided to sell nudes. I am 17, someone bought from me and when they sent me the money I realized that he was someone from school. He texted me saying that I could trust him, but I knew that I couldn’t. He ended up showing a group of people I used to be friends with. During this time my boyfriend and I fixed things, and got back together, I was scared to tell him so I kept it a secret. Yesterday one of the people who saw made a new Instagram account and sent the video to my boyfriend. I feel that I did this all to myself. I don’t even think that I want to live anymore. I lost someone I loved, and my life. I don’t want to tell my mom because it would just be worse. I feel alone. I have no friends, my ex hates me and doesn’t want to be with me again. I feel lost

I have put myself in a situation that will haunt me for the rest of my life. I don’t even know why I did it.. but when my boyfriend and I broke up I decided to sell nudes. I am 17, someone bought from me and when they sent me the money I realized that he was someone from school. He texted me saying that I could trust him, but I knew that I couldn’t. He ended up showing a group of people I used to be friends with. During this time my boyfriend and I fixed things, and got back together, I was scared to tell him so I kept it a secret. Yesterday one of the people who saw made a new Instagram account and sent the video to my boyfriend. I feel that I did this all to myself. I don’t even think that I want to live anymore. I lost someone I loved, and my life. I don’t want to tell my mom because it would just be worse. I feel alone. I have no friends, my ex hates me and doesn’t want to be with me again. I feel lost

Hi KAYGREEN. Thanks for coming to us. We are concerned here at DTL for your safety based on what you've said about not wanting to live anymore. We are here to support you and please know that this feeling will pass. Plenty of people get through this and it's an understandable feeling for someone who has experienced what you have.

I'm wondering if you are in crisis and need support. Do you plan to take your own life? We really want to let you know that you are not alone. Can you respond via this post or by the email we have sent to you to let us know that you're safe? Please check your email junk box. If you cannot find the email, please check in with us at [email]Jonathan@DitchtheLabel.org[/email]

We support Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm (BST) via our community https://www.ditchthelabel.org/community/ and there are more options below:

UK: The Samaritans - 116 123 (This is a 24/7 service)

Ireland Samaritans: https://www.samaritans.org/samaritans-ireland/

USA: NSPL - 1-800-273-8255 (This is a 24/7 service)

This link will give you a list of all crisis lines worldwide: https://www.befrienders.org

You can also call your doctor or go to any emergency department and ask for help. I have also attached a sheet which is really good at helping people who feel suicidal stay alive.

We hope to hear back from you soon to make sure that you're okay. We can then support you more with your situation.

Stay safe.

- Monsoon

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e