SOMEONE PLEASE REPLY FAST

Kayleyg03    

I can't stop think please help. I'm sick of hearing my own voice swirling around in my mind and I feel physically sick from it. My knees and elbows feel so stiff and so jelly-like all at the same time. I wanna scream so bad. I want to ring the suicide helpline and not even because I wanna kill myself I just isn't wanna be here like I don't wanna die I just don't wanna be here I don't wanna listen to myself anymore I just want it all to stop so someone please reply soon please I'm too scared to call helplines just please reply

I'm sorry if I'm late but I hope everything is okay.

Hi Daya, you're not late, I'm not planning on doing anything crazy. I won't ever harm myself. I'm just really sad and lonely and tired of hearing myself talk because I just can't stop thinking. I just wanted someone to reply so I know I'm not alone. Thank you.

Hello Kayley,

The Samaritans helpline are really lovely and there to help you with whatever you are going through right now - call them from your phone and it's completely free.

There is also this text service that you can use that is run by Young Minds

• If you need urgent help text YM to 85258

You can also use their crisis messenger - https://youngminds.org.uk/find-help/get-urgent-help/youngminds-crisis-messenger/#youngminds-crisis-messenger this will be good for you if you don't like talking on the phone.

That voice swirling in our heads can be so loud sometimes and it's good to get that voice out to help you process with others in a safe space to do so. Try writing down your feelings in a journal as well - this can be a good way to help you get out of your head a bit.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you.

Remi

Also, if you want to scream you are allowed to - scream into your pillow or go and find a body of water and scream it's good to let it all out sometimes.

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.