My lonliness

Mridhula shree    

I am a girl who can even give her life for frnds and loved ones.. But my fate. .. All my frnds are fake and i never met true frnds in my life and I'm almost broken now as i am always cheated by frnds. . Now am lonely. .And i feel like getting mad and the thing is even after my frnds left me i still care for them how to stop this and how to cure my mental illness

• Ditch the Label Staff

@Mridhula shree Hey, I'm so sorry you're going through this. It takes time to get over the break up off friendships and can be harder than breaking up from a romantic partner as we share almost everything with our friends - so give yourself time and space. We can't just switch of feelings so it's completely normal for it to take time.

If you are looking to make new friends, it's always useful to look for people that share similar interests as you kinda have a head start.

If you feel you're feeling really down do go and see your doctor so they can give you a well being check up. Do you have support around you - like family that you can share with?

Staff-Account.png