My mind tells me i am dying

Jennifer    

I am in constant battle of overthinking.lost interest in everything .sometimes i get into and br scared to sleep cause i fell like i will not wake up.feels like everyone hates me.i so wich someone will tightly hug me and promise me everything will be alright.my families (mother and fathers side) loves i dnt want to leave them.i have a 8 year old son who adores me .the thought of leaving him tears me into peices.i feel so alone

Hello @Jennifer

Some people that feel this way have anxiety - have you ever been to see someone like a doctor or a counsellor about your thoughts?

Try breathing techniques, and mindfulness and meditation can help to break the cycle of recurring negative thought patterns. Try and keep a good sleep routine and talk to the people that care about you about your feelings if you feel comfortable doing so.

Loneliness is such a horrible feeling and we all feel it from time to time, do you have any local parent groups you could go to to meet some new people?

Sending lots of solidarity your way.

-Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.