Am I bullying somebody?

bingabong    

If my friends are bitching about 1 of our other friends and I join in, am I bullying her? i don't really say mean things about her, just kinda say she's annoying and some of the things she does really annoy me. is that bullying or am i just venting and is it ok to do? 1 of my friends sometimes goes too far and says mean things and i usually tell her to stop and she does.

• Ditch the Label Staff

@bingabong Hey!

I think Zayn has a point when he asks if you'd say it to her face. If the answer is no, perhaps you are being a bit sketchy, but it is normal to let off steam sometimes. Nobody is perfect and sometimes people do things to annoy us. From my experiences, I find honestly is always the best policy and it's better to talk to her directly about it as opposed to other people. These things usually end up getting way bigger than they ever need to and it can be avoided with good communication.

I think you might find this helpful, lmk :)

https://www.ditchthelabel.org/speak-anyone-anything-conflict-resolution/

- Harper

Staff-Account.png