This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse, Other, Self-Harm, Suicide, Heavy emotion, Death, Trauma

What song are you listening to? 🎡

jake Β  Β 

The Feels by TWICE

I’ve also been listening to a few songs for my bass practice:

-Over My Head (Cable Car) by The Fray

-When You Were Young by The Killers

-With a Little Help From My Friends by The Beatles

-Nights on Broadway by BeeGees

-t r a n s p a r e n t s o u l by WILLOW

And Flowers by Miley Cyrus

The entire The Greatest Showman soundtrack

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

β€œWhat Was I Made For?” By Billie Eilish

"Sixteen " by backseat vagabond

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Heavy emotion

Click this notice to reveal the content.

Β 

Where I’m going / Rancid

Everything turns grey / Agent Orange

Stupid Spotify not working but I’m listening to my favourite singer Tom grennan song β€˜Here’

Bela Lugosi's Dead / Bauhaus

Memories fade / Tears for Fears

Train in Vain / the Clash

Don't let the b*stards grind you down / the toasters

Have two top favourites at the moment Cruel summer by Taylor swift and vampire by Olivia Rodrigo .Β 

• Yaaas 2

8 hours ago, Jodiealice3123 said:

Have two top favourites at the moment Cruel summer by Taylor swift and vampire by Olivia Rodrigo .Β 

Im starting to listen to Taylor swift! But never heard of Olivia Rodrigo! Is she good?

12 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Im starting to listen to Taylor swift! But never heard of Olivia Rodrigo! Is she good?

Awesome! Do you have a favourite song at the moment?

Ah ok I only started listening to her last year, I do like a lot of her songs good 4 u is a good one too.its more about a break up but I like the beats it has and how she lets her anger out in the song.

Edited by Jodiealice3123

1 minute ago, Jodiealice3123 said:

Awesome! Do you have a favourite song at the moment?

Ah ok I only started listening to her last year, I do like a lot of her songs good 4 u is a good one too.its more about a break up but I like the beats it has and how she lets her anger out in the song.

I like blank space! But just starting to get into listening her songs haha! Ah il defo look into Olivia now :) how are you?

• Yaaas 1

7 minutes ago, Megs- said:

I like blank space! But just starting to get into listening her songs haha! Ah il defo look into Olivia now :) how are you?

Funny enough I was listening to blank space earlier lol .Β  Wildest dreams is a good song to listen too.

Aw nice πŸ™‚ vampire is my favourite at the moment it's got a rock beat to it. *Warning it does have abit of swearing in it. As she's quite angry when singing lol .Β 

Yeah I'm not too bad thanks think I'm coming down with a cold though πŸ˜• how are you?

Edited by Jodiealice3123

1 minute ago, Jodiealice3123 said:

Funny enough I was listening to blank space earlier lol .Β  Wildest dreams is a good song to listen too.

Aw nice πŸ™‚ vampire is my favourite at the moment it's got a rock beat to it. *Warning it does have abit of swearing in it. As she's quite angry when singing lol .Β 

Yeah I'm not too bad thanks think I'm coming down with a cold though πŸ˜• how are you?

Ah i don’t mind swearing, just not too much as it’s triggering haha πŸ˜† ! thanks for the warning! Aw no! I have cold sores atm πŸ˜•. So I feel ya! Im ok, I think! Thx for asking! πŸ™‚

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

Ah i don’t mind swearing, just not too much as it’s triggering haha πŸ˜† ! thanks for the warning! Aw no! I have cold sores atm πŸ˜•. So I feel ya! Im ok, I think! Thx for asking! πŸ™‚

Same really, πŸ˜‚

Oh no hope you feel better soon. They are annoying cold sores