hey! i'm the person who does not like himself

evaty    

hey ! i'am happy because i find this community,but in the same i'm sad ,i have a problem with my appearance ,it usually let me feel down and wanna kill myself.I feel like i don't deserve to be alive,exactly when i see pretty girls (by the way i'm a girl),or when i look at models's pics ,i start hating myself ,i tried a lot of time to fix this problem ,but i usually find myself in same situation.I'm single for a long time ago ,i stay alone ,i can't meet new guys ,i care too much about what they think about me ,how i look like ,they really like me ? (sorry for my English I'm still a beginner ).

Thanks.

@evaty I'm sorry you're dealing with that. I can relate soooo much to that, to be honest. There are days where I feel so upset with my appearance that I really don't feel like anything is worth it and that I am worthless. But one thing that has helped me is that I've thought: everyone has a soul. Yeah, that might sound pointless but think about it. Everyone has a soul that is either awful or beautiful. Everyone's souls have been placed inside a body while we are on earth and there are SOOO many beautiful souls. I can already tell that your soul is a beautiful one and I know this may sound weird like I'm some psychopath, but it's just really me saying your soul is basically your heart. People will love your heart if you have a beautiful one, regardless of whether or not your body on the outside is what they are specifically attracted to. Everyone is attracted to different bodies and you have to remember that. meet new people and show them what a beautiful heart/soul you have and remember that no matter what, God loves you and made you a specific way. You're beautiful in His eyes. <3

• Ditch the Label Staff

@evaty Hi, we're glad you found us too. I hear you - being anxious and worried about our appearance affects so many people yet for some reason it seems like everyone else is okay.

Before we talk some more about that can I ask if you're feeling suicidal with a plan or in crisis? We want to ensure that you're okay as a priority.

Staff-Account.png

no i'm not feeling suicidal,i'm in bad emotional situation ,if i stay like that i will be depressed ,i'm worried about that .I hate myself more when i see pretty girls,or models pics ,i feel like i don't deserve to stay alive ,why am i unlucky to have this DNA .I'ma los

Hello @evaty

Sorry you feel this way, that sucks. But you know everyone is beautiful in their own way, do you follow a lot of these people on social media. Just remember how easy it is to airbrush or editor catch a good angle or lighting. A lot of these girls and models do not look exactly like this in real life.

If it is getting you down why don't you try unfollowing them? I love what @Lynn2000 said, thank you soooo much for your kind and reassuring words.

Your english is good!

-Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

Hi eva! I can relate on your physical issues. I just want to tell you how I overcome my insecurities. First I don't use social media anymore specifically twitter, Facebook and Instagram. It's not like I deactivated them I just not using them for a moment. I assure you will have a great day. But yeah we need to socialize to be confident of ourselves. Instead of using these social media I discover and created an account from Vero. It's still a social media platform. You need to discover new and unique people. I hope you understand me.:) By doing this you will know how Not Important social media is in our personal life.