discovering myself & questioning my sexuality

julia    

hi!

i'm a teenager from Poland. i've just discovered this page and i'm really happy. but there are some thing that i don't know how to handle. for example, i smacked a girl and a boy and i felt really uncomfortable. i talked to my mum, and she said that it was normal reaction of my body and i'm not old enough for relationship which i agree. but i don't know my sexuality. in fact, my best friend tells me about boys and i don't really care. is that okay? i'm just trying to discover myself for 100% which isn't possible in my age. so, here's my question: is there anything i should do?

ps: sorry for my english

- julia

Hello @julia

We are glad you're feeling happy.

By smacked, did you mean kissed? If so then it's okay to not enjoy kissing yet and sometimes we only enjoy kissing with the right person. It's also totally okay to not fully know your sexuality you have soo much time to figure it all out. What you should be doing now is just trying to enjoy life, if you have attraction for boys or girls just know that both are okay and both are natural.

Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.