Sexuality - not sure if actually bisexual

Reece93 Β  Β 

I did post this in the introduce yourself forum but I guess it makes more sense to post it here.

Β 

To get to the point, I've been questioning my sexuality for about 3 - 4 years now. I've mentioned that I don't think I'm straight to very few people. I get the impression that while I seem to like girls more that I might be bisexual or even under another sexuality. I'd said I was bi when I was in my teens but eventually went back to just thinking I'm straight. I'd like to know what people's experiences are with questioning your sexuality, what steps did you take to explore it and such? If you feel like you understand where you stand with your sexuality now, how did you come to realize that? Finally, if you still consider yourself questioning, I'd like to hear from you as well. If there's anyone I can have a conversation with on here, I'd be really grateful.

Hi! I recently came out as bi. I understood I was bi when I started having crushes of the same sex. And in the dressing room I also looked at other girls until someone asked If I was some lesbian.. that's when I got to know about different sexualities and that they're okay. All the sexuality tests have helped me too, every single one of them said I was bisexual. I think that maybe you Are bi just more gay than straight Γ°ΕΈβ„’β€š.

Hey there @bi.sheep

Β 

Thanks for sharing that here with us! You're right, all sexualities are okay and it takes a bit of time to figure out which one fits you best.

Β 

-Remi

Β 

Β 

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.