What do I do?

zoe275    

My boyfriend wants to have sex. Now I know that I'm ready and want to have sex them but I also know their experienced and I've never done it before. What should I do? What if I'm not good at it?

Hello Zoey.

Thank you for taking the time to share with us here.

Having sex for the first time is a big decision to make and you should always feel as though you aren't pressured and that you are ready to have sex.

It can and should be a a really enjoyable experience. The vest advice I can give you is to communicate with your partner, it's okay to tell him you are a bit nervous and let him know if something is feeling good or not. There is no good and bad with sex it's just an experience that you share and as you get to know each others bodies you will learn what you both enjoy. But make sure you have had a conversation about this first.

Lastly remember to use protection. Condoms are the only form of contraception that protect against STDs. If you are unsure of how to put one on then you can ask your partner to do so.

Good luck and check in here at any point if you have any more questions.

Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

Don't forget lube! Lubrication can help make it less painful if you're anxious, but if the mood is great and you're extremely ready and turned on, then maybe you can forget the lube (unless it's anal sex, you kind of need lube for that).