LateNightConversations :)

kaylal    

Chat with me? I'm up late nearly every night and need some new friends cos im lonely

If you want to chat just give your name/nickname age and couple things about you!

Im Cami, transgender male, have really short, dark blue hair and love piercings heheh

{i also play too much ukulele and ruin my fingers.. panic at the disco songs are worth it though.}

-Cami

Hey hey Cami,

Hope some other members will comment on this so just commenting to give it a little bump!

I also have quite a few piercings, and used to love Panic At The Disco - what's your favourite song by them? Would be cool to hear them on ukelele. Brendon Urie's voice is amazing.

-Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

Hey hey Cami,

Hope some other members will comment on this so just commenting to give it a little bump!

I also have quite a few piercings, and used to love Panic At The Disco - what's your favourite song by them? Would be cool to hear them on ukelele. Brendon Urie's voice is amazing.

-Remi

YESSSS REMIIIII

Brendon Urie is the best singer aliveeeeeee

also what piercings do you have? i only have my septum pierced

-Cami

Hey Cami,

I have my septum pierced too! My rook, tragus, helix and ear lobes haha - think that's it.

Did you dye your hair yourself?

-Remi

Edited by Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

Hey Cami,

I have my septum pierced too! My rook, tragus, helix and ear lobes haha - think that's it.

Did you dye your hair yourself?

-Remi

nope i last got it done professionally and heheh twinssss

-Cami