What is life?

IHATEME1478    

Hey there @IHATEME1478 ,

So there is no right way to live 'properly' as you say, as we are all different and have a different understanding of what it means to live 'happily'. So please don't panic, you aren't doing it wrong.

What would a proper and happy life look like for you? Just tell me step by step. What would you do, where would you live, would you do any hobbies?

We all want people around us that care, do you feel like you have anyone that cares for you now?

A lot of time our happiness comes from our love for our self and I hope you don't mind that your screen name suggests that maybe you struggle with self love sometimes, would that be right?

-Remi

Edited by Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

Hey there,

Why do you feel like everyone hates you? I'm sure that's not true, what would be the reasons for someone to hate you? I struggle with this sometimes but when I stop and actually think of my thought process and why I think these things - I have to challenge these thoughts I have and think are they thoughts or facts?

We all want love, I know that - can you think of some people that love you right now? Just as you are.

What are some things you like to do for fun?

-Remi

Hey,

I don't think you are annoying. Do you think maybe this is a label you give yourself but other people don't think it? And hey, we can all be a bit annoying from time to time, that is totally normal..

I love to read as well, what are you reading right now? Guitar is a wicked hobbie too, I wish I had kept it up, I can only play 1 or 2 songs now.

How is your day going?

um, not sure i think The order of the phoenix, one thing i dont like about the movie of the prisoner of azkaban is that it doesnt have enough detai and once youve read the book you kinda figure out that there is a lot of things in it that dont make any sense whatsoever

um, not sure i think The order of the phoenix, one thing i dont like about the movie of the prisoner of azkaban is that it doesnt have enough detai and once youve read the book you kinda figure out that there is a lot of things in it that dont make any sense whatsoever

Yeah the books have a lot more detail esspecially the 5'th part so I apreachiate it that they gave 2 Films to the last book

It isnt about a break up we broke up months ago, I found out that she has feelings for me like i have feelings for her, and i asked her out which was a bad idea because we always fight im kinda scared of what her answer will be

Hey @IHATEME1478,

That was brave of you to ask her out. Has she replied?

It's always important to remember the reasons why you broke up in the first place, was it a positive relationship?

-Remi