This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Sex

MY NUDES GOT LEAKED

adxtxx_    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Sex

Click this notice to reveal the content.

Ok lemme tell you a story of my experience in my last year of schooling. I had just recently switched schools for my last two years and it wasn't the best decisions of my life. This change in school was not the only change, some how this new school changed me entirely. Back in my old school, I was normal yk. I was the normal troublemaker around, and here, god, I don't even know how to explain this. I was not just an average girl walking the halls of my school. Yes, I was the troublemaker of my old school but I thought changing to this school would bring about a good change, god, little did I know, I was going to be fucked. Excuse my language. So yk obviously I used to attend extra classes after school hours in a tuition center where I met this kid from a different school and I could tell that he had his eyes on my for quite sometime. So, anyways, somehow, we started hanging out with a couple of friends and he started texting me on Instagram. Now, out of the blue, he asked me something about hookups and at first I was taken aback, cause kinda awkward when a junior asks you such a question. So my natural instinct was to walk away from the conversation and mute him. But gosh, he wouldn't stop. He constantly texted me about this. So I blocked him. But now, he tells my friends about me blocking him and they confront me, at that time I felt like it seemed the right thing to do by not tell them what actually drove me to block him, so I didn't tell them and they pushed me to undo it. So again the cycle starts, but this time, someone suggested me to just answer his questions and move on. So it's what I did and took advantage of that and asked me to hookup with him. Like what the fuck dude? Ok so, idk how this happened and why I was so out of my head to go and do such a thing to actually give in to his demands about such a thing. I said ok, I'll think about it. BIGGEST MISTAKE. Ok we hooked up, I could've ended it there. WORSE MISTAKE. Sending him a nude.

So what actually happened, a year goes by, I start dating this super nice dude and we're like yk prolly going to last good and shit, but this junior joins our school and FUCKING TELLS SOMEONE THAT WE HOOKEDUP (or) SOME OTHER KID WHO WAS USING HIS PHONE SENT THE PICTURE AROUND. These are two versions of the story, I don't even know what's true. So my boyfriend gets to know, asks me about this and by doing his boyfriend duties, tries to stop what's happening but miserably fails at it. Hence, in ten days, the school authorities get to know and call in the parents. Drum roll, my mom tries to beat me up in school. LMAO. Next thing we know, the principal is interrogating us over what happened and in the end, SHE BLAMED ME AND SAID I MANIPULATED THE STORY. And that drove my parents to try home-schooling me.

and in the end, I was the one who got fucked over and not that dude. He got away with everything he did. Everyone was unfazed by what happened to me and I was the culprit. This sort of situation would never have occurred in my old school. Gosh, sometimes I do wish to do something about that guy, but I've made myself understand that I need to be the bigger person. Forgive and Forget.

Edited by Daisie

Hey ADXTXX,

Wow, it sounds like you have gone through a lot in the last year. No wonder you feel stressed. You didn't do anything wrong by sending a picture to the guy you were hooking up with. He is the one that is in the wrong for sharing them without your consent. Have a read over this? http://www.ditchthelabel.org/what-to-do-when-your-naked-selfie-leaks/ - has the school punished him at all. If you don't feel they are taking it seriously you can also go to your local police?

How are things with your mum now?

Is your new boyfriend still being supportive. It must have been a lot to go through all of that in a new school. We are here for you if you need anything!

-Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

Hey ADXTXX,

Wow, it sounds like you have gone through a lot in the last year. No wonder you feel stressed. You didn't do anything wrong by sending a picture to the guy you were hooking up with. He is the one that is in the wrong for sharing them without your consent. Have a read over this? http://www.ditchthelabel.org/what-to-do-when-your-naked-selfie-leaks/ - has the school punished him at all. If you don't feel they are taking it seriously you can also go to your local police?

How are things with your mum now?

Is your new boyfriend still being supportive. It must have been a lot to go through all of that in a new school. We are here for you if you need anything!

-Remi

Hi, yeah I've been through a lot this year and thank you for your support. I did read that very post before joining this lovely community. And no the school just kicked him out and his mom insisted on me being kicked out too considering I was 50% guilty. Going to the police was on the table of options but I honestly don't know why we didn't go. Maybe it because of 'reputation concerns'. Things with my mum are good, she's not entirely over what happened but we're fine. And as for my boyfriend, I broke up with him. He still hangs out with most of the kids who were involved in spreading the picture and wasn't very supportive. also, because my mom believes he is to be blamed over the whole issue spreading like wildfire even though he did take a couple of steps just to protect me and many other reasons.

Hey @adxtxx_

How are you today? Is there a welfare advisor at school you could speak to? Have people stopped talking as much about it now?

Have you tried sitting down with Mum and speaking to her about how this experience made you feel? She is probably very angry at the whole situation which may be why she isn't that focused on comforting you.

-Remi

• 3 months later...

Hi! I'm doing so much better now actually, it's been about 2 months since school ended and I'm so much happier. The boyfriend that I broke up with earlier, actually confessed that he didn't want to break up with me and actually thought that I was the one pushing him away but I don't blame him. Things are so much better. And mom is doing wonderful. I actually happened to speak to the culprit behind the entire scenario recently and he seemed super scared to talk about what happened and I don't know, I felt relieved that he didn't want to talk about it.

Hello @adxtxx_

Wow, what a transformation in such a short space of time. I'm so glad you had the courage and resilience to push on through and i'm glad that your relationship with your mother is better now.

He probably didn't want to talk because he felt ashamed of his actions - you can leave it in the past and move forward with your life now.

-Remi