Leaving :(

-Aussie- Β  Β 

@AshtonBeachΒ @HazardΒ @-Lou-

Hey guys... I think Im going to leave for a little while. its a long story on why and im not explaing it

Β 

• Sad 1

• Digital Mentor
19 hours ago, -Aussie- said:

Hey guys... I think Im going to leave for a little while. its a long story on why and im not explaing it

Hi @-Aussie-, we'll be sad to see you leave 😒 but we respect your decision. Sometimes taking a bit of time out can be very helpful and I appreciate you telling us that this is what you'll be doing. Thank you as well for letting us know that you don't want to explain it. Hopefully we will see you back here at some point in the futureΒ πŸ€—

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

2 hours ago, Aurora said:

Hi @-Aussie-, we'll be sad to see you leave 😒 but we respect your decision. Sometimes taking a bit of time out can be very helpful and I appreciate you telling us that this is what you'll be doing. Thank you as well for letting us know that you don't want to explain it. Hopefully we will see you back here at some point in the futureΒ πŸ€—

I plan on being back at some point but right now it is hard and stressful for me and i have too many people asking me about what i did and its gettting really freaking annoying.Β 

On 10/14/2024 at 9:20 AM, -Aussie- said:

I hope that you're doing okay. I'll miss you, but if you feel like you need to leave, then I wish you luck in whatever you're doing next :)

• Like 1

On 10/14/2024 at 11:20 AM, -Aussie- said:

Alr Aussie Im Here if you ever need anything Ill miss you <33

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hazard said:

I hope that you're doing okay. I'll miss you, but if you feel like you need to leave, then I wish you luck in whatever you're doing next :)

Im struggling a lot right now, I hope to be back soon, Thank you though Haz (I hope its ok I call you that)

1 hour ago, AshtonBeach said:

Alr Aussie Im Here if you ever need anything Ill miss you <33

Β  I will miss you both too <33