This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Heavy emotion, Other, Violence

How things have been

-Aussie-    

Heyyy things have been ok, its been a mix of emotions I'm just gonna rant though

First some of the bad things, there are these two boy in my class the kept making sexual comments about me and it made me upset but I am getting help with it. Me and one of my close friends got in to an argument and we aren't talking anymore and I'm pretty sad about that but she also tried to replace me cause I felt left out. Things at home have been ok its still a little crazy the yelling hasn't gotten better but the hitting and stuff has gotten better. 

Ok so that's all the bad stuff I can think of right now. 

So for the good, I am going to get my ears peirced again and I got a tattoo yesterday I was really happy about that, Ummm yesterday I was being really dumb I was sitting in a car seat. It was so funny. For marching band we are going to BOA (Bands of America) its a really big thing for marching band and only a few bands go. we are going to try really hard to make finals but it will be a challenge. Schools has been going good which is a first lol, I haven't been getting in to as many arguments.  My anxeity is better and that's really good! 

that's kinda just my little rant of how things have been, Bye have a good day/Night!

• Digital Mentor
19 hours ago, -Aussie- said:

Heyyy things have been ok, its been a mix of emotions I'm just gonna rant though

First some of the bad things, there are these two boy in my class the kept making sexual comments about me and it made me upset but I am getting help with it. Me and one of my close friends got in to an argument and we aren't talking anymore and I'm pretty sad about that but she also tried to replace me cause I felt left out. Things at home have been ok its still a little crazy the yelling hasn't gotten better but the hitting and stuff has gotten better. 

Ok so that's all the bad stuff I can think of right now. 

So for the good, I am going to get my ears peirced again and I got a tattoo yesterday I was really happy about that, Ummm yesterday I was being really dumb I was sitting in a car seat. It was so funny. For marching band we are going to BOA (Bands of America) its a really big thing for marching band and only a few bands go. we are going to try really hard to make finals but it will be a challenge. Schools has been going good which is a first lol, I haven't been getting in to as many arguments.  My anxeity is better and that's really good! 

that's kinda just my little rant of how things have been, Bye have a good day/Night!

Hi @-Aussie- It's nice to see that you have a space now, to rant and also talk about what has been going well 😊 Before I reply to anything you've written I just wanted to  check if you would like people to reply or if you would prefer to have this as a space just for you and your own thoughts? Whatever works best for you 🙂

I've sent you a message on CS as well in case you want to talk about some of the things you've been finding difficult 1-2-1. 

Staff-Account.png

8 hours ago, Aurora said:

Hi @-Aussie- It's nice to see that you have a space now, to rant and also talk about what has been going well 😊 Before I reply to anything you've written I just wanted to  check if you would like people to reply or if you would prefer to have this as a space just for you and your own thoughts? Whatever works best for you 🙂

I've sent you a message on CS as well in case you want to talk about some of the things you've been finding difficult 1-2-1. 

I don't care but I will look at it

• Digital Mentor
On 9/27/2024 at 8:47 PM, -Aussie- said:

I don't care but I will look at it

Sorry for my late reply. I somehow missed your message when I was last online. When you say 'I don't care' do you mean you don't care if people reply to your post or did you mean something else? 

Staff-Account.png

2 hours ago, Aurora said:

Sorry for my late reply. I somehow missed your message when I was last online. When you say 'I don't care' do you mean you don't care if people reply to your post or did you mean something else? 

yeah that's what I ment sorry for the confusion 

• Digital Mentor
20 hours ago, -Aussie- said:

yeah that's what I ment sorry for the confusion 

No problem, I just wanted to double check so I know, in case you post a new update on here 😊

Staff-Account.png