oh my god yes plsswssss

Just now, Angy Cat said:

Well you brighten my dayyyy! I love talking to youΒ πŸ«‚β€οΈ

alsoΒ omg I've gotten those mods and stuff that make the game beautiful! YASSSS
Β 

oh my god yes plsswssss

What do you want? And bless, thank you! And, I love you πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

@Angy CatΒ just replied to what you’ve said:Β 

β€œI’m really into chill, dreamy, and indie vibes!

I never spent as much time on Minecraft as I wanted to, but I’ll never forget the first time I saw an enderman it freaked me out so much I stopped playing for a few daysΒ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­β€

Ooooo, I love the music taste! That’s definitely lovely ☺️ Do you have a favourite song, or a go to song? I’ve got a song I really love but it’s not out yet 😩

Oh goodness, I get what you mean! I always run away from them! My sister always loved to go on survivors mode but I always preferred creators mode..I don’t know why I got so creeped out by it but honestly I get you!Β 

(also I have my online counselling that I booked at 15:00 so I may be delayed in response later on)Β 

Β 

• Like 1

Just now, Angy Cat said:

Love you too!! A bunny? pleaseΒ πŸ₯°

A bunny? Okay!Β 

• Like 1

I’ll find you some cute ones, because I love you πŸ₯°Β 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lilie said:

I never spent as much time on Minecraft as I wanted to, but I’ll never forget the first time I saw an enderman it freaked me out so much I stopped playing for a few daysΒ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­β€

Ooooo, I love the music taste! That’s definitely lovely ☺️ Do you have a favourite song, or a go to song? I’ve got a song I really love but it’s not out yet 😩

Oh goodness, I get what you mean! I always run away from them! My sister always loved to go on survivors mode but I always preferred creators mode..I don’t know why I got so creeped out by it but honestly I get you!Β 

(also I have my online counselling that I booked at 15:00 so I may be delayed in response later on)Β 

Having so many dogs aka wolves and when they piss you off they’ll suddenly disappear if you know you know πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Shocked 1

Im going to have Β a bunny pic too πŸ₯°

• Yaaas 1

2 minutes ago, Lilie said:

Well right now I'm stuck on these two songs: I'll Call You Mine by girl in red and Fall Into You by Oscar Lang

and also I totally get what you meannnn playing on survivor gives me some sort of anxiety, it's kinda draining for me lol

• Like 1

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I find the best profile picturesΒ 

@Angy CatΒ we can be matching? Which one would you prefer? Beige or white and black bunny?

• Like 1

spacer.png

^ this one or my pfp? I like the beige hehe

Just now, Megs- said:

@Angy CatΒ we can be matching? Which one would you prefer? Beige or white and black bunny?

Oh my god yessss, I want the one that's eating a little piece of lettuce or something idkkk 😭

spacer.png

or this

Just now, Angy Cat said:

Oh my god yessss, I want the one that's eating a little piece of lettuce or something idkkk 😭

Oh there’s no matching one to that unfortunatelyΒ 

Γ—
Γ—