6 minutes ago, Luie said:

Perfect thanks for the update! I'll let the tech team know.Β 

Thank you so much @LuieΒ for your help πŸ˜ŠπŸ«‚Β 

I hope you’re all ok!Β 

• Like 1

@Angy Cat you okay? πŸ«‚β€οΈ

• Hug 1

4 minutes ago, Angy Cat said:

Hii! I'm okay 😊 β€οΈπŸ«‚ how are youuu?

Hey, im okay thank you! how has your day been? πŸ«‚β€οΈ

Just now, Megs- said:

Hey, im okay thank you! how has your day been? πŸ«‚β€οΈ

Yay! It's been alright. I took a few days off and I stopped attending uni because I cbf right now. I've shut myself in. Having a little me time.

Β 

What about you? πŸ«‚

1 minute ago, Angy Cat said:

Yay! It's been alright. I took a few days off and I stopped attending uni because I cbf right now. I've shut myself in. Having a little me time.

What about you? πŸ«‚

Time to ourselves is always good! so don’t worry, it’s not a bad thing to do! im okay, just woke up lol about 2 hours ago, im still very tired but im okay thankyou. πŸ«‚β€οΈ

Have you eaten anything today? πŸ«‚

13 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Time to ourselves is always good! so don’t worry, it’s not a bad thing to do! im okay, just woke up lol about 2 hours ago, im still very tired but im okay thankyou. πŸ«‚β€οΈ

Awh :( have the meds helped at all? πŸ«‚β€οΈΒ 

I feel bad for not doing anything

Yes! I've had dinner. Wbu?

Edited by Angy Cat

it’s okay, i don’t know why you’re saying sorry you didn’t do anything wrong lol. but it’s ok, take things at your own pace! πŸ«‚β€οΈ

• Like 1

On 9/16/2024 at 5:17 PM, Angy Cat said:

Hey how are you?Β 

I don't feel so good, I'm so exhausted. SorryΒ 

Hey @Angy Cat! I am so sorry for getting back to you and the crew so late, work has been really tiring lately so i havent had any energy to come on here :'( im so sorry

I'm sorry you weren't feeling good :( are you feeling any better today?

On 9/16/2024 at 8:36 PM, Lilie said:

Hey wonderful @jazzy.skyΒ I hope you’re ok and sending hugs!! πŸ«‚πŸ«‚

Thank you πŸ’—πŸ’— every thing is still really difficult as I’m being forced to visit mums house every week. I’m not so sure about doing that, I’m going to do some things before thinking of going there, but I have to do it this week. Im not looking forward to it. πŸ«‚πŸ«‚ I’m back at College tomorrow for four days and then I have another long weekend. I’m going to be tirreedd 😴 but when my placement is sorted, I won’t have Monday off.Β 

Aww wonderful! That’s lovely to hear work has been fun! But I’m not at all surprised you’re tired, I’ve noticed in your message earlier, that you’ve been very busy lately with work, I hope you’re at least getting a bit of time to relax? πŸ«‚

Today I had a day off, it’s been alright-ish Β thank you, but I had a session with Kooth. I had a call from when I woke up from first steps! But I haven’t been feeling too well still. I’m in a mood for another day off tomorrow but I’m not back home till evening time. πŸ™ˆ I end at 16:15, but i travel by bus and it takes for ages. Once I didn’t get back home till 19:30pm πŸ‘€Β 

Hey lovely Lilie! So sorry for not being active on here in a while, been missing you and the team πŸ«‚β€οΈπŸ€— thank you so much for your kind wishes, means the world

Hope you are doing better today and coping with the challenges you are facing

How was your long weekend last week? Hope you enjoyed yourself and that you had fun ❀️

Awww thank you, you are so understanding πŸ«‚πŸ«‚ work is very difficult as I have shifts, ive been lucky to only have early shifts (I was meant to have alternating shifts where one week I would be at work super early and another week much later)

I wake up at 4.30 everyday to come into work fully awake at 6 (which is why I'm so sleepy haha)Β  Β I do have some time to chill once I come back but I usually nap hard-core to catch up on the sleep i missed out πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€οΈβ€οΈ

I hope you are doing better today and I am so happy to hear Kooth is helping πŸ’– make sure you rest up plenty and I always keep you in my thoughts πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚

On 9/19/2024 at 4:16 PM, Lilie said:

Hey everyone, I have to be careful now and monitored with everything by family. I don’t want to lose DTL so I’ll be on here a lot lessΒ 

thinking of you all β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ«‚πŸ«‚

Hey Lilie β™₯️ I'm so sorry that you are in this situationΒ 

My thoughts are with you πŸ«‚ sending hugsssΒ 

On 9/21/2024 at 3:26 PM, Lilie said:

Hi Β wonderful people, I just want to say a quick hi before I come off here again for a while. Sending hugs to you all β€οΈπŸ«‚Β 

Hugssssss πŸ«‚πŸ«‚β™₯️β™₯️ hope everything goes well πŸ™πŸΌΒ 

• Like 2

@Angy Cat i miss you.

• Like 1

my birthday is next week, excited to get my present to myself 🀩

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Megs- said:

my birthday is next week, excited to get my present to myself 🀩

Awwww have the best birthday next well πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰ you deserve it!!!!

2 hours ago, Lilie said:

Awwww have the best birthday next well πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰ you deserve it!!!!

Aww, i love you πŸ₯°Β 

8 hours ago, jazzy.sky said:

Hey @Angy Cat! I am so sorry for getting back to you and the crew so late, work has been really tiring lately so i havent had any energy to come on here :'( im so sorry

Hey lovely Lilie! So sorry for not being active on here in a while, been missing you and the team πŸ«‚β€οΈπŸ€— thank you so much for your kind wishes, means the world

How was your long weekend last week? Hope you enjoyed yourself and that you had fun ❀️

Awww thank you, you are so understanding πŸ«‚πŸ«‚ work is very difficult as I have shifts, ive been lucky to only have early shifts (I was meant to have alternating shifts where one week I would be at work super early and another week much later)

I wake up at 4.30 everyday to come into work fully awake at 6 (which is why I'm so sleepy haha)Β  Β I do have some time to chill once I come back but I usually nap hard-core to catch up on the sleep i missed out πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€οΈβ€οΈ

I hope you are doing better today and I am so happy to hear Kooth is helping πŸ’– make sure you rest up plenty and I always keep you in my thoughts πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚

Heyy I hope you're feeling better now!

I'm alright 🐱🧢

1 hour ago, Angy Cat said:

Aw I missed you too :( πŸ«‚ how are you? πŸ€—

im okay, are you? i miss you more πŸ₯°πŸ«‚πŸ«‚β€οΈβ€οΈ

6 minutes ago, Megs- said:

im okay, are you? i miss you more πŸ₯°πŸ«‚πŸ«‚β€οΈβ€οΈ

noo I missed you moreΒ  πŸ€—πŸ₯° I'm okay 🐭

What are you up to? 😺

39 minutes ago, Angy Cat said:

noo I missed you moreΒ  πŸ€—πŸ₯° I'm okay 🐭

What are you up to? 😺

not much its 6am for me lol

No

On 9/25/2024 at 7:05 PM, jazzy.sky said:

Hey wonderful @jazzy.sky

Thank you for your lovely message ❀️❀️

Please don’t apologise! I’ve been crazy busy with my course work, and I’ll now be travelling to other campuses to support other Vice’s and recruit students. Me and President will be busy on my usual day off (Monday) and Tuesday. I have a meeting Thursday, and then knowing my usual week, I’ll have more meetings πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚ I’m losing the plot, I missed a one to one with my lecturers to speak about what happened last week because I was too busy making referrals for support. I only had four hours sleep and I woke up crying from a nightmare at 05:19.Β 

Aww bless you! We miss you!! Just make sure to look after yourself as you’ve sound like you’ve been really busy, sending huge hugs πŸ«‚πŸ«‚ Aww, anytime Jazzy.Sky! πŸ«‚β€οΈπŸ€—Β 

Aww thank you so much! I wish I was πŸ˜• I’ll probably mention more on the vent chat as it’s quite heavy. And I’m really struggling so much. Thank you, that’s sweet of you! β€οΈπŸ«‚

I honestly understand how you feel with being so busy and so tired 😴 I don’t have a job and I’m actively looking, but volunteering can take a bit out of you. I’ve got more training as I’ve signed up to be a mental health ambassador for my college, I’ve gone through the same process with being one for a mental health charity that I’m still at, it’ll be my official 2 years this December! I get you, I’ll have the wonders of an actual job soon and I’m sure it keeps you even busier!Β 

Awww thank you lovely! It’s been ok thank you, a load of window shopping and then getting stuff for course placement. I’ve caught up in a series that I’ve been watching since 2021, and the left me on a cliffhanger, how dare they πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ I have to wait next Monday for another episode. They can’t do that to me πŸ˜‚Β 

Aww bless you πŸ«‚πŸ«‚ Oh my goodness, shift work! Β Most of all Jazzy.Sky, I hope you’re having time to rest a bit bless you! Ooo alternating shifts, that’s the first I heard about that. Your job that you’re doing sounds interesting, how are you finding it?Β 

oh my goodness 😳 04:30! That’s wow, I remember dad had to wake up that early for us security job he had..how do you all do it 😩 I struggle to get up at 06:30 for college let alone 04:30. Bless you, I’m not surprised! Aww bless πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€οΈβ€οΈ its good to hear you’re able to rest up when you’re back home πŸ«‚πŸ«‚Β 

Thank you, today was super busy, and I’m so tired but that’s me 24/7 and still only getting a few hours of rest. My brain never shuts off, it’s just constantly busy and crazy πŸ˜‚ speaking about that, I’ve just got the call that my referral for autism has been received..it’s going to be a long long time before anything happens I think but it’s worth it in the end..they sent me an ADHD test and I came back up a little high..Β 

Aww bless you, you’re such a sweet person! Truly πŸ«‚πŸ«‚β€οΈβ€οΈ aww ☺️ I do think about al of you a lot, I miss you all! Β πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚ you have a heart of gold!Β 

Heyy Jazzy.Sky, thank you, it’s tough and it’s going to be like this for a while sadly. I had a bit of a scare this morning so I need to be truly careful. Thank you lovely, sending the biggest hugs ever πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈβ€οΈΒ 

how’s your week and weekends? Hope you’re keeping well, I’m here when need me, we all are πŸ«‚β€οΈ

sorry for the essay 😬

I miss you all!! ❀️❀️

@Angy Cat how’re you?

34 minutes ago, Megs- said:

@Angy Cat how’re you?

Heyy, I'm okay! I was really pissed off today for no real reason... 😾

How have you been? Also I love your bitmoji! It's so adorable!!😺

Γ—
Γ—