Chit chat! Let's keep it light!

Hazard Β  Β 

1 hour ago, Angy Cat said:

Hi how are you? πŸ’–

I’m not so good but thank you, how are you? πŸ«‚ I’ll let you know on the vent chat πŸ’–

Good morning :)

How is everyone? Hope your all doing ok

1 hour ago, ProffesorSparkles said:

Good morning :)

How is everyone? Hope your all doing ok

Good morning, I’m tired lol, I could be better but thank you ☺️ but yesterday was really nice, I got given stuff for free when we went shopping for my bday.Β 

how about you? hope you’re ok πŸ«‚

47 minutes ago, Lilie said:

Good morning, I’m tired lol, I could be better but thank you ☺️ but yesterday was really nice, I got given stuff for free when we went shopping for my bday.Β 

how about you? hope you’re ok πŸ«‚

Did you not sleep enough?

Oh nice, happy late birthday :)

I'm doing fine, I'm actually kind of bored of the summer haha

9 minutes ago, ProffesorSparkles said:

Did you not sleep enough?

Oh nice, happy late birthday :)

I'm doing fine, I'm actually kind of bored of the summer haha

Unfortunately not, I kept waking up and I didn’t sleep until early this morning, it happens every night.

Aw thank you!! 😊

Oh bless you, I’m always here for you! I really do understand the feeling tbh, I don’t like long breaks for a particular reason. But this summer I feel like I need it though, with what I’ve gone through, throughout the summer πŸ˜….Β 

2 hours ago, Lilie said:

Unfortunately not, I kept waking up and I didn’t sleep until early this morning, it happens every night.

Aw thank you!! 😊

Oh bless you, I’m always here for you! I really do understand the feeling tbh, I don’t like long breaks for a particular reason. But this summer I feel like I need it though, with what I’ve gone through, throughout the summer πŸ˜….Β 

Aw no :(

Make sure to get enough sleep tonight! I know it's not as simple as that, but still try your best :)

Yeah, I just haven't really done much and I'm just there like "my brain needs stimulating" , just for something to do haha

Of course, I understand. Hope you make the most of whatever time off you have left :)

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ProffesorSparkles said:

Aw no :(

Make sure to get enough sleep tonight! I know it's not as simple as that, but still try your best :)

Yeah, I just haven't really done much and I'm just there like "my brain needs stimulating" , just for something to do haha

Of course, I understand. Hope you make the most of whatever time off you have left :)

Yeah, I hopefully I do because I have sleep bags and I look awful πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ I hope for the best tonight. Thank you so much ☺️ 

Yes, I really relate to that πŸ˜‚ hopefully you’ll find something to do! What do you like to do in general?Β 

Thank youu! I got until September for the second round of college πŸ˜… another new course as well, I can’t wait! But I do have meetings this month with them as I’ve got a position that requires them. Ahaha…fun πŸ™ˆπŸ˜…

21 minutes ago, Lilie said:

Yeah, I hopefully I do because I have sleep bags and I look awful πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ I hope for the best tonight. Thank you so much ☺️ 

Yes, I really relate to that πŸ˜‚ hopefully you’ll find something to do! What do you like to do in general?Β 

Thank youu! I got until September for the second round of college πŸ˜… another new course as well, I can’t wait! But I do have meetings this month with them as I’ve got a position that requires them. Ahaha…fun πŸ™ˆπŸ˜…

I love reading, listening to music, watching movies and TV.....so mostlystuff where I'm stationary 😭.     I do go out for runs every now and then but I haven't been very consistent. I'm pretty interested in English and writing, but the stuff I do in school is mind numbing

Sounds exciting! And at least you still haveΒ  some weeks to go. Good luck!!!

I'm back to school for a year of prep for some state exams 🫑 wish me luck haha

4 hours ago, ProffesorSparkles said:

Hey @Angy CatΒ how are you today?

Hope your doing OK πŸ«‚

Heyy, I'm doing better thanks for asking. Wbu? πŸ«‚β€οΈ

2 hours ago, ProffesorSparkles said:

I love reading, listening to music, watching movies and TV.....so mostlystuff where I'm stationary 😭.     I do go out for runs every now and then but I haven't been very consistent. I'm pretty interested in English and writing, but the stuff I do in school is mind numbing

Sounds exciting! And at least you still haveΒ  some weeks to go. Good luck!!!

I'm back to school for a year of prep for some state exams 🫑 wish me luck haha

Aww same! What genres of books, movies and shows do you like? I’m actually writing my own story but only when I’m motivated on the good days Β Β 

Aw bless you it’s ok not be so consistent, but it’s good that you’ve been doing it and you should be proud of yourself ☺️, sorry for the late reply I’ve been caught up in some things.Β 

yeah it is really exiting! Thank you so much!Β 

I wish you the absolute best!! I deserve it 😊

5 hours ago, Angy Cat said:

Miss you @Megs-

i miss you so much too!

• Like 1

On 8/9/2024 at 7:06 PM, Angy Cat said:

I'm sorry @Megs-, hope you're feeling better. πŸ«‚

i appreciate you 🧑

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angy Cat said:

Heyy, I'm doing better thanks for asking. Wbu? πŸ«‚β€οΈ

I'm doing alr, how has your day been so far?

congrats on 1k @Angy Cat celebrate πŸ₯³Β 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lilie said:

Aww same! What genres of books, movies and shows do you like? I’m actually writing my own story but only when I’m motivated on the good days Β Β 

Aw bless you it’s ok not be so consistent, but it’s good that you’ve been doing it and you should be proud of yourself ☺️, sorry for the late reply I’ve been caught up in some things.Β 

yeah it is really exiting! Thank you so much!Β 

I wish you the absolute best!! I deserve it 😊

I really like mystery books and some fantasy, but more like shadow and bone, less lord of the rings if you know what I mean? Some Sci fi too but I'm not really into the whole Intergalactic stuff like star wars etc

For movies and TV shows I just kind of watch a large array of things

Awww thanks. No worries for the late reply haha we all have stuff going on in our lives

Thank you 😊

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Megs- said:

congrats on 1k @Angy Cat celebrate πŸ₯³Β 

And your legend badge! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

• Yay! 1

3 hours ago, ProffesorSparkles said:

I really like mystery books and some fantasy, but more like shadow and bone, less lord of the rings if you know what I mean? Some Sci fi too but I'm not really into the whole Intergalactic stuff like star wars etc

For movies and TV shows I just kind of watch a large array of things

Awww thanks. No worries for the late reply haha we all have stuff going on in our lives

Thank you 😊

Sorry for the late reply, I’ve just came back home.Β 
Oooo same! I love fantasy and some other genres 😊 I just got given When the Moon Hatched special edition for free from a staff member in Waterstones. 
What’s your favourite read so far?Β 

Aww yeah same, it all depends how you feel in the moment for me when it comes to watching series etc πŸ˜‚

Aww no worries I hope everything works out for you! Thank you πŸ˜… crazy busy day this eveningΒ 

😊

@Angy Cat how are ya?πŸ«‚

lol, this is hilarious 🀣 

Γ—
Γ—