Chit chat! Let's keep it light!

Hazard Β  Β 

22 minutes ago, Lilie said:

Hey lovely Lilie!!!

How are you doing? πŸ«‚πŸ«‚

31 minutes ago, jazzy.sky said:

Hey lovely Lilie!!!

How are you doing? πŸ«‚πŸ«‚

I’m good thank you! I’m getting soaked in Alton towers though πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ«‚β˜ΊοΈΒ 

hbu?Β 

Edited by Lilie
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lilie said:

I’m good thank you! I’m getting soaked in Alton towers though πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ«‚β˜ΊοΈΒ 

hbu?Β 

Aww do glsd to hear you are doing good and having what sounds like an awesome and super fun time at Alton towers!!! πŸ’–πŸ’–

I'm having a bit of a read and getting ready for a much needed nap πŸ˜…

• Like 1

Also... HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILIEEEE!!!

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ Hope you are having a wonderful birthday with all your loved ones and I am so glad that you are celebrating at Alton Towers and having loads of fun!!

πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚ make a wish!Β 

Thank you for being such a kind and wonderful friend to me and to everyone here, you deserve all the happiness in the world!! ❀️ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, jazzy.sky said:

Aww do glsd to hear you are doing good and having what sounds like an awesome and super fun time at Alton towers!!! πŸ’–πŸ’–

I'm having a bit of a read and getting ready for a much needed nap πŸ˜…

Thank you! yeah I feel like a chill day in Alton towers would do! I’m not going on the big rides, I nice steady day I think πŸ’–πŸ’–Β 

Aww that’s lovely, bless I do hope you get a good nap 😊

25 minutes ago, jazzy.sky said:

Also... HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILIEEEE!!!

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ Hope you are having a wonderful birthday with all your loved ones and I am so glad that you are celebrating at Alton Towers and having loads of fun!!

πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚ make a wish!Β 

Thank you for being such a kind and wonderful friend to me and to everyone here, you deserve all the happiness in the world!! ❀️ 

AWWWW thank you!!!!! ☺️❀️ that’s so sweet of you!Β 

thank you so so much, awww I have no words to describe how thankful I am for all of you! I’m super lucky to have everyone here!Β 

πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚ wish made!!Β 

Awwww thank you so much πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ή I’m so happy I have amazing friends, you all make me so happy!! Aww that’s so lovely of you to say, that so touching! ❀️☺️

• Yay! 2
  • Hug 1

15 minutes ago, Lilie said:

Thank you! yeah I feel like a chill day in Alton towers would do! I’m not going on the big rides, I nice steady day I think πŸ’–πŸ’–Β 

Aww that’s lovely, bless I do hope you get a good nap 😊

AWWWW thank you!!!!! ☺️❀️ that’s so sweet of you!Β 

thank you so so much, awww I have no words to describe how thankful I am for all of you! I’m super lucky to have everyone here!Β 

πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚ wish made!!Β 

Awwww thank you so much πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯Ή I’m so happy I have amazing friends, you all make me so happy!! Aww that’s so lovely of you to say, that so touching! ❀️☺️

Yayyy, a chill day out sounds amazing and I really hope you get to go on all of the smaller rides you really like!Β 

Thank youuu, still need to find a time to nap as this heat is keeping me up haha

Awwww ❀️ so glad to have a friend like you and I hope that this year will be full of joyous memories - 17 is a fantastic year to explore and to feel free πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hope your wish comes trueeee πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸŒ πŸŒ 

Sending hugsss πŸ«‚Β 

• Like 1

hey @Angy CatΒ @Hazard sorry wasn’t on yesterday, how are you both today? my life issss stressful but, im ok! hugs to you both ❀️

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

3 hours ago, jazzy.sky said:

Yayyy, a chill day out sounds amazing and I really hope you get to go on all of the smaller rides you really like!Β 

Thank youuu, still need to find a time to nap as this heat is keeping me up haha

Awwww ❀️ so glad to have a friend like you and I hope that this year will be full of joyous memories - 17 is a fantastic year to explore and to feel free πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Sending hugsss πŸ«‚Β 

Yeah, I actually liked my chill day, i think it’s what I needed tbh πŸ˜‚ I love the big rides but I don’t think my body can handle it atm.Β 

Bless you, hopefully it’ll cool down for you to have a good nap πŸ€—

Awww thank you so much ❀️ you all really mean a lot to me! Same here ☺️ I hope this year for me would be good, I got to push through my mental health I think, I know it’ll take a while though. Being 17 now I’m like πŸ‘€..πŸ˜‚Β 

we’re going to have Chiquitos, but I’m really scared to eat out..I really don’t want to 😰

Aww thank you πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸŒ πŸŒ 

big huggsss!! πŸ«‚πŸ«‚

4 hours ago, jazzy.sky said:

Sending hugsss πŸ«‚Β 

I hope you’re ok wonderful @jazzy.sky! πŸ«‚πŸ’–

14 hours ago, jazzy.sky said:

That's valid, and Hazard is such a dope usernameΒ  πŸ”₯πŸ”₯Β 

It's been pretty good so far! Mainly just been going to the beach and helping out the family :D

how about you? Been up to anything fun, possibly any art/graffiti?

Omgg yayy finally another tree climber! It is so fun frrr, i especially live swinging off of branches and seeing how long i can hold onto them (I have a favourite tree to climg which is a cedar which is so perfect fir climbing and chiling on)

how about you, do you have any trees you like to climb specifically?

Personally I love to draw my OC which is my bear, I tend to draw my them skateboarding or doing graffiti as like you, im a big fan of the graffiti styles - especially the big puffy letters with shines, or drips or ombre effects

I do like to draw anything in my style (which is kinda cartoony) but my bear is my go to!

How about you Hazard?

Awww yess, Posca squad! Hopefully we can both make the black posca dream happen!

How has your day been so far today?

Haha thanks

I've been working, which I consider fun. Started an art raffle this morning, but I've had zero comments, so I'm a bit worried about that. Saving the graffiti for next year, so I can build my portfolio up into murals a bit.

I like to hold my dog while I climb the trees. She's small enough that I feel like it's safe for both of us, even though she's afraid of heights. Because of that, I haven't done any super daring climbs lately. There's a really good climbing tree at my local dog park, and branches are slowly getting cut off of it (because of its age, probably) so now I'm the only one who can actually climb high enough to call it a climb.Β 

What kind of bear? Yeah, I love those puffy letters. I like really angular styles, mostly, but drips are also for the win. I do mostly painting for my art, with a lean toward a semi-realistic style. I like to draw my characters, who are two fandom species, Manokits and Dutch angel dragons. They're really cute, in different ways.

Hopefully.

It's been really good! Except maybe my parents know I'm on here again because my cousin was showing photos he took and one was of me on here. But I'm hoping they didn't really notice? It's been a bit of a disagreement between us. Other than that, though, really good!

10 hours ago, Megs- said:

hey @Angy CatΒ @Hazard sorry wasn’t on yesterday, how are you both today? my life issss stressful but, im ok! hugs to you both ❀️

Hugs!!!! You're all good, but I was a little bit worried about you. I knew you were alright, though, you always pull through. Kudos to you for that. Hopefully you're feeling less stressed right now?

1 hour ago, Hazard said:

Hugs!!!! You're all good, but I was a little bit worried about you. I knew you were alright, though, you always pull through. Kudos to you for that. Hopefully you're feeling less stressed right now?

I’m okay, 3:27 am but i’m ok! hru?

I’ve sprained my ankle, not happy about that! i’m in absolute agony lol πŸ˜‚Β 

4 hours ago, Megs- said:

Oh no :(

hope your doing alr πŸ«‚

5 hours ago, Megs- said:

I'm so sorry :( hope it starts to feel better very soon πŸ₯ΊπŸ’–

Hey everyone :)

how is everyone's day going?

4 hours ago, Angy Cat said:

I'm so sorry :( hope it starts to feel better very soon πŸ₯ΊπŸ’–

Appreciate you sm! how are you?❀️

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ProffesorSparkles said:

Oh no :(

hope your doing alr πŸ«‚

thank you!πŸ«‚

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ProffesorSparkles said:

Hey everyone :)

how is everyone's day going?

i’m okay! just woke up lol πŸ˜‚Β 

• Like 1

Just now, Megs- said:

Appreciate you sm! how are you?❀️

Not too good, sorry. wbu? I hope you've been taking care of yourself. πŸ«‚

2 minutes ago, Angy Cat said:

Not too good, sorry. wbu? I hope you've been taking care of yourself. πŸ«‚

I’m resting as, my ankle kills lol πŸ˜‚! Do you need to talk? hugs πŸ«‚Β 

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

I’m resting as, my ankle kills lol πŸ˜‚! Do you need to talk? hugs πŸ«‚Β 

Oh that's horrible. I know the feeling very well, it's not pleasant :( it took me a while to be able to walk properly. Try not to put too much pressure on it. πŸ«‚Β 

I'm sorry

1 minute ago, Angy Cat said:

Oh that's horrible. I know the feeling very well, it's not pleasant :( it took me a while to be able to walk properly. Try not to put too much pressure on it. πŸ«‚Β 

I'm sorry

Literally, feels like everything is rubbing together πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Β was walking home and my ankle was rubbing together πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ«‚

Edited by Megs-
  • Hug 1

Hey everyone πŸ˜ŠπŸ«‚

Γ—
Γ—