Chit chat! Let's keep it light!

Hazard Β  Β 

20 hours ago, jazzy.sky said:

Awww thank you Lilie! πŸ’—πŸ’— always love hearing from youΒ 

Oh noooo 😭 I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope you feel better super soon ❀️ 

Awwww πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— always here for you too even when I'm not online πŸ€—πŸ€—

My days been chill, went foe a quick skate around my neighbourhood park to break in my new skate shoes and met a cute cat on the way

Did some drum practice and im going off to meet the band after ages of not seeing them

Hope you have a super speedy recovery and get well soon πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Hugsss πŸ«‚ πŸ€—Β 

Hey @jazzy.skyΒ Aww that’s lovely of you to say, thank you! πŸ’—πŸ’— it’s lovely to hear from you too!Β 

It’s got worse but I’ll update on the vent chat after this message for you πŸ«‚ thank you β€οΈβ€οΈβ€πŸ©Ή

Aww how lovely, that sounds like a nice steady day, and meeting an adorable cat πŸ₯Ή Hope you have a wonderful day today!Β 

I hope it goes/went well! It sounds like it will be a great catch up and very exciting to see them again, and drum practice and a band! That’s Β awesome!Β 

Thank you, I hope so too πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Big Huggsss πŸ«‚πŸ€—

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Angy Cat said:

Noo that wasn't rude at all πŸ«‚πŸ«‚ I'm sorry. Love you πŸ€—β€οΈ

SorryΒ 

I love you too β€οΈπŸ«‚

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Angy Cat said:

How are you @Megs-? πŸ«‚

Sorry was asleep 😴 

Just now, Angy Cat said:

Awh how'd you sleep? πŸ€—

Not good, yourself? β€οΈπŸ«‚ I’m going to be going back to sleep because im very tired 😴 lol. But, I love you ❀️

• Hug 1

Hey, @xxSTARRYxx! Lovely to meet you, how are you L

Bloody hell, it sent now i can’t approve it booody hellll πŸ˜‚

Hiya

23 minutes ago, Angy Cat said:

Hiii πŸ€—πŸ’–

Hello β€οΈπŸ«‚

Hiya

• Like 1

I’ve ordered a galaxy mcflurryπŸ™‚

• Yaaas 1

13 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Heyy! Ooooo that’s lovely @MegsΒ I hope you enjoy it! 😊

4 minutes ago, Lilie said:

Heyy! Ooooo that’s lovely @MegsΒ I hope you enjoy it! 😊

Thank you 🀩 

• Hug 1

11 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Thank you 🀩 

😊🀩

I got a message for everyone tomorrow morning, just thought to let you know :)Β 

• Like 1

Fair enough πŸ™‚

On 9/8/2024 at 7:08 AM, Angy Cat said:

Hey everyone! πŸ‘‹ πŸ€—

Hey awesome @Angy Cat!! How are you doing today? Hope your day has been good today!!! Sending hugss πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ’—πŸ’—

On 9/8/2024 at 10:33 AM, Lilie said:

Good morning πŸŒ…β€οΈ

Morning Lilieee (late evening now oops!)

On 9/8/2024 at 11:35 AM, Lilie said:

Hey @jazzy.skyΒ Aww that’s lovely of you to say, thank you! πŸ’—πŸ’— it’s lovely to hear from you too!Β 

It’s got worse but I’ll update on the vent chat after this message for you πŸ«‚ thank you β€οΈβ€οΈβ€πŸ©Ή

Aww how lovely, that sounds like a nice steady day, and meeting an adorable cat πŸ₯Ή Hope you have a wonderful day today!Β 

I hope it goes/went well! It sounds like it will be a great catch up and very exciting to see them again, and drum practice and a band! That’s Β awesome!Β 

Thank you, I hope so too πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Big Huggsss πŸ«‚πŸ€—

Awww thank youuu β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—

Oh noo, I am so sorry to hear that Lilie, I'll be sure to check out the vent chat and see if there's anything I can do to help

Thank you smmm, today was so tiring 😭😭 been awake since 4.30 am as my work shift started at 6 and its all very physical work so im zonked πŸ˜΄πŸ˜΄πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’—πŸ’—

aww thank you! You're so kind, drumming went really well and it was great to be back

Big hugssss πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ€— hope your day today was betterΒ 

1 hour ago, Megs- said:

Ooooh yummmm x

Hope you enjoyed it and it was super yummy! Also have you had food and kept hydrated today my lovely? I care about you smmm x πŸ€—πŸ’—πŸ«‚ i am so sorry for not being as active as I used to be, work has really kept me busy lately

Sending you all the hugs πŸ«‚Β 

• Like 1

Sleep well, @Angy CatΒ only just realised the time! β€οΈπŸ’œ

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jazzy.sky said:

Hey awesome @Angy Cat!! How are you doing today? Hope your day has been good today!!! Sending hugss πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ’—πŸ’—

Oh noo, I am so sorry to hear that Lilie, I'll be sure to check out the vent chat and see if there's anything I can do to help

Thank you smmm, today was so tiring 😭😭 been awake since 4.30 am as my work shift started at 6 and its all very physical work so im zonked πŸ˜΄πŸ˜΄πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’—πŸ’—

aww thank you! You're so kind, drumming went really well and it was great to be back

Ooooh yummmm x

Hope you enjoyed it and it was super yummy! Also have you had food and kept hydrated today my lovely? I care about you smmm x πŸ€—πŸ’—πŸ«‚ i am so sorry for not being as active as I used to be, work has really kept me busy lately

Heyyyyy wonderful @jazzy.sky

you made me laugh 🀭 when I seen this  ⬇️

8 minutes ago, jazzy.sky said:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I love that! but also goood morning and good evening!!Β 
Β 

β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—

Aww thank you Jazzy.Sky, you do have a heart of gold!! You all do!!

Oh my goodness me!! That’s when I fell asleep πŸ˜‚ oh bless you, it would make sense for you to be absolutely exhausted! I hope you have a meaningful and well deserved rest tonight ❀️

Aww how lovely to hear that! I’m happy for you, is there any type of music you particularly like to play on the drums and with your band? I’m very intrigued!Β 

Huuggee huggss! πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ€—Β 

It was alright ish thank you, suffering silently atm πŸ˜‚ im just happy to be part of DTL, I’m so thankful for all of you and the team πŸ«‚Β 

I have a message for everyone in the morning before College 🫢🏼

• Hug 1

29 minutes ago, jazzy.sky said:

Ooooh yummmm x

No i haven’t and don’t plan on doing so

13 minutes ago, Lilie said:

Heyyyyy wonderful @jazzy.sky

you made me laugh 🀭 when I seen this  ⬇️

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I love that! but also goood morning and good evening!!Β 
Β 

β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—

Aww thank you Jazzy.Sky, you do have a heart of gold!! You all do!!

Oh my goodness me!! That’s when I fell asleep πŸ˜‚ oh bless you, it would make sense for you to be absolutely exhausted! I hope you have a meaningful and well deserved rest tonight ❀️

Aww how lovely to hear that! I’m happy for you, is there any type of music you particularly like to play on the drums and with your band? I’m very intrigued!Β 

Huuggee huggss! πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ€—Β 

It was alright ish thank you, suffering silently atm πŸ˜‚ im just happy to be part of DTL, I’m so thankful for all of you and the team πŸ«‚Β 

I have a message for everyone in the morning before College 🫢🏼

Awww ❀️ bless you lovely Lilei! So glad I could make you laugh πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you make me laugh too! πŸ’—

Awww so do you! I wish there was a golden heart emoji for you cos you are suchaΒ  gold heart yourself!

Thank you smmm, hope you have a lovely rest tonight too πŸ’—πŸ’—

With the band we play church music as we are a church band so it's usually slow ballads and occasionally happy and upbeat tunes

I like to play any songs i like when I'm home on the drums and see where it takes me xD

I'm so sorry your suffering tho, I have messaged you on vent chat but it needs moderating 😭

Ooooh can't wait to see your message once I get home tomorrow evening πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Β 

Γ—
Γ—