Β 

I'm sorryΒ 

Just now, Angy Cat said:

But you shouldd πŸ₯ΊπŸ«‚❀️ 

I'm sorryΒ 

Its not as easy as that unfortunately lol

• Sad 1

53 minutes ago, jazzy.sky said:

Hey awesome @Angy Cat! I'm doing alright thank youuu, just eepy from work! How are you doing? πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ«‚πŸ«‚β€οΈβ€οΈ

You got this Tom, I hope you rest up plenty though and take each day as it comes πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈβ€οΈproud of youuu, hugsssΒ :D

I'm doing good thank youu, just like you, tired from bigger work loads but me and you can do this!! β€οΈπŸ«‚

Hiii I'm okay, feeling quite eepy.. πŸ₯±πŸ˜«πŸ˜–πŸ˜­

• Like 1

Just now, Angy Cat said:

Hiii I'm okay, feeling quite eepy.. πŸ₯±πŸ˜«πŸ˜–πŸ˜­

Awww ❀️ make sure you get plenty of rest and sleep tonight πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ€—πŸ€—

• Hug 1

2 minutes ago, Megs- said:

We have a power cut lol πŸ˜‚Β 

hoping my ipad doesn’t πŸ’€Β 

17 hours ago, Megs- said:

I’m reallyyy tired lol

Oh bless you, I hope you get some meaningful rest, you deserve it! I know it’s hard though πŸ«‚

17 hours ago, Megs- said:

Good luck! proud of you β€οΈπŸ«‚

aww thank you!! Β I’m going to get water in my eyes, that means a lot to meΒ @Megs, Β thank you!! Β Im proud of you too, the way you’re there for others and how compassionate and supportive you are, we need more people like you! It’s definitely something I look up to about you! We’re lucky to have you in the DTL community β€οΈπŸ«‚Β 

Edited by Lilie
Missed a word πŸ˜‚
  • Like 2

Just now, Lilie said:

Oh bless you, I hope you get some meaningful rest, you deserve it! I know it’s hard though πŸ«‚

aww thank you!! Β I’m going to get water in my eyes, that means a lot to @Megs, Β thank you!! Β Im proud of you too, the way you’re there for others and how compassionate and supportive you are, we need more people like you! It’s definitely something I look up to about you! We’re lucky to have you in the DTL community β€οΈπŸ«‚Β 

Awww, you’re the best β€οΈπŸ«‚ keep us updated on how it goes, huggies πŸ«‚πŸ«‚

• Like 1

Β 

Just now, Megs- said:

Awww, you’re the best β€οΈπŸ«‚ keep us updated on how it goes, huggies πŸ«‚πŸ«‚

Aww thank youΒ @MegsΒ β€οΈπŸ«‚

will do definitely πŸ«‚πŸ«‚ Huggies!Β 

I can’t wait to decorate my new room! I hope to get new bookshelves once I can afford it πŸ₯Ή I hope this will be a fresh start in the new areaΒ 

Just now, Lilie said:

Aww thank youΒ @MegsΒ β€οΈπŸ«‚

will do definitely πŸ«‚πŸ«‚ Huggies!Β 

I can’t wait to decorate my new room! I hope to get new bookshelves once I can afford it πŸ₯Ή I hope this will be a fresh start in the new areaΒ 

Yesssssβ€οΈπŸ«‚

• Like 1

Just now, Megs- said:

Yesssssβ€οΈπŸ«‚

β€οΈπŸ«‚ I’m exited now!Β 
thank you @MegsΒ you made me smile so much! I really needed that today thank you β€οΈπŸ«‚Β 

@jazzy.skyΒ @Angy CatΒ how are you?Β 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lilie said:

thank you @MegsΒ you made me smile so much! I really needed that today thank you β€οΈπŸ«‚Β 

You’re welcomeΒ 

• Hug 1

It’s my birthday next month… 19.. lol

• Yay! 2

2 minutes ago, Megs- said:

😲😲 awwwwww!!!!! Happy birthday next month!! You deserve the best birthday everrr!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ I’m excited for you!Β 

7 minutes ago, Lilie said:

How are you doing @Lilie? πŸ«‚

Β 

I'm doing good, though I have to go to sleep soon. πŸ₯±πŸ˜–πŸ«¨

SorryΒ 

4 minutes ago, Lilie said:

😲😲 awwwwww!!!!! Happy birthday next month!! You deserve the best birthday everrr!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ I’m excited for you!Β 

It wont be a birthday lol, i have no one to celebrate with plus yeah

14 minutes ago, Megs- said:

It wont be a birthday lol, i have no one to celebrate with plus yeah

Oww I’m sorry to hear that!! πŸ₯ΊΒ 

If you come on here we’ll celebrate with youu!! πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰πŸ«‚❀️ 

Β 

17 minutes ago, Angy Cat said:

How are you doing @Lilie? πŸ«‚

I'm doing good, though I have to go to sleep soon. πŸ₯±πŸ˜–πŸ«¨

SorryΒ 

I’m alright thank you, how about you? πŸ«‚
Bless you I hope you have a lovely sleep!! It’s ok, you deserve a good rest πŸ«‚β€οΈ

Need to sleep 😴 almost 3am LOL

• Sad 1

. lolΒ 

Edited by Megs-

• Digital Mentor

Please can I remind everyone to be mindful not to share any personal information with each other. It's really important that we make sure that this is a safe space for everyone. I'm going to leave a link to the community guidelines here as it might be useful to take another look. Thank youΒ πŸ™‚

Β 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

16 hours ago, Lilie said:

Doing good thank you lovely Lilie ❀️❀️ currently at work on my lunch break, how are you doing today? πŸ«‚ hugsss

16 hours ago, Megs- said:

Ooooh, I will wish you a very happy birthday for when its October! We will be here to celebrate with you ❀️ hugsss πŸ«‚Β 

37 minutes ago, jazzy.sky said:

Doing good thank you lovely Lilie ❀️❀️ currently at work on my lunch break, how are you doing today? πŸ«‚ hugsss

Ooooh, I will wish you a very happy birthday for when its October! We will be here to celebrate with you ❀️ hugsss πŸ«‚Β 

Heyy wonderful @jazzy.sky ❀️❀️ 

oooo hope work goes well for you today. I’m alright thank you, just a big of a rollercoaster recently 🎒 Β how about you? Huggles πŸ«‚

Yeahhh @MegsΒ I agree with Jazzy.Sky, we’ll be there to celebrate with you! You deserve an amazing birthday! β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ«‚

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Aurora said:

Please can I remind everyone to be mindful not to share any personal information with each other. It's really important that we make sure that this is a safe space for everyone. I'm going to leave a link to the community guidelines here as it might be useful to take another look. Thank youΒ πŸ™‚

Thank you for sharing, think it will be good to re read so everyone can keep safe! ❀️

18 minutes ago, Lilie said:

Heyy wonderful @jazzy.sky ❀️❀️ 

oooo hope work goes well for you today. I’m alright thank you, just a big of a rollercoaster recently 🎒 Β how about you? Huggles πŸ«‚

Yeahhh @MegsΒ I agree with Jazzy.Sky, we’ll be there to celebrate with you! You deserve an amazing birthday! β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ«‚

Awww heyyy lovely Lilie!! β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ«‚πŸ«‚

Thank you so muchhhh, that means a lot thank youu πŸ€—πŸ€—

Oh bless you, how are you coping with it? Here for you πŸ«‚β€οΈ

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, jazzy.sky said:

Awww heyyy lovely Lilie!! β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ«‚πŸ«‚

Thank you so muchhhh, that means a lot thank youu πŸ€—πŸ€—

Oh bless you, how are you coping with it? Here for you πŸ«‚β€οΈ

β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ«‚πŸ«‚Β 

πŸ€—πŸ€— hope your day is going well for farΒ 

Been rough week and struggling a lot, but DTL helped and I’m thankful. I missed you all and I’m sorry I haven’t been so active on here! I have a lot to adjust to atm πŸ«‚β€οΈ

• Like 1

Γ—
Γ—