Chit chat! Let's keep it light!

Hazard    

3 minutes ago, Angy Cat said:

How did you sleeep?

not slept

it’s okay, im very sleepy lol but not going sleep lol.

4 minutes ago, Megs- said:

it’s okay, im very sleepy lol but not going sleep lol.

You've been getting enough rest and sleep though right? :( 🫂❤️🫂

Just now, Angy Cat said:

You've been getting enough rest and sleep though right? :( 🫂❤️🫂

no, im up until stupid o’clock lol.

Sleep is useless for me anyway, I get non stop shit.

3 minutes ago, Megs- said:

no, im up until stupid o’clock lol.

I'm so sorry to hear that. You're the bestest friend anyone could ask for :( I'm really sorry @Megs-

3 minutes ago, Angy Cat said:

I'm so sorry to hear that. You're the bestest friend anyone could ask for :( I'm really sorry @Megs-

Im not a good person, im horrible. most people here can see that, this isn’t me looking for sympathy or anything but i really am.

Just now, Megs- said:

Im not a good person, im horrible. most people here can see that, this isn’t me looking for sympathy or anything but i really am.

What? What makes you think that? That's not true at all! :(( You're the kindest, sweetest and bravest! ❤️🫂 I don't know what would've happened to me if it weren't for you. :( It makes me sad when you talk about yourself like that. ❤️🫂

Just now, Angy Cat said:

What? What makes you think that? That's not true at all! :(( You're the kindest, sweetest and bravest! ❤️🫂 I don't know what would've happened to me if it weren't for you. :( It makes me sad when you talk about yourself like that. ❤️🫂

Oh it’s okay, many people know that. but im not getting into it because im talking to the manager about this. ❤️🫂

• Sad 1

Just know I love you very much, but i’ve had enough of how im being treated and if it continues, im going to leave. ❤️🫂

How are you feeling? you mentioned a breakdown? 😭❤️

Just now, Angy Cat said:

I'm really sorry @Megs- :(

I'm fine, sorry ❤️🫂🫂

I’m here if you need anything.

• Like 1

I know who is deserving of support, you’re one of them! 🫂❤️

• Like 1

Just now, Angy Cat said:

Thank you @Megs- 🫂❤️❤️ I'm sorry 

That’s okay, are you up to much today? ❤️🫂

2 minutes ago, Megs- said:

That’s okay, are you up to much today? ❤️🫂

Ah no I don't really have anything planned for today, I'm just gonna be doing my boring things like always. A bit sad

On 9/3/2024 at 5:02 PM, Lilie said:

@Yashi29 Anytime! We haven’t met yet I think, I’m still fairly new from this year 😊 it’s great to finally meet you on this platform, hope you’re having a good day so far! 

Yes i am having good time, how are you btw? and your reason to join DTL if you don't mind to tell?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yashi29 said:

Yes i am having good time, how are you btw? and your reason to join DTL if you don't mind to tell?

Hey @Yashi29 that’s lovely to hear! I’m alright thank you! Just had a bit of a day 😅 

Ooo thank you for asking! I’ve joined to connect and be there for others but also I’m struggling a lot myself. I wouldn’t have found this without a helpline so I’m really thankful they’ve suggested me to go onto here 😊 

how about you? 

4 hours ago, Angy Cat said:

Ah no I don't really have anything planned for today, I'm just gonna be doing my boring things like always. A bit sad

Awww nooo, im hereeee ❤️

• Like 1