Chit chat! Let's keep it light!

Hazard Β  Β 

Just now, ProffesorSparkles said:

@LilieI replied but it has to be approved

Okie, thank you 😊

23 minutes ago, ProffesorSparkles said:

I love reading murder mysteries but when it comes to watching stuff I watch quite a bit of stuff haha. What about you?

@ProffesorSparklesΒ Ooo that’s so lovely!! I love murder mysteries and psychological thrillers. Recently I picked up Powerless by Lauren Roberts, which leans to rivals/enemies to lovers, fantasy genre, trials etc, and it got me into that genre which I never thought I would. I’m on chapter 16 now, almost at 17.

I like many different types of genres, Romantacy, different types of fantasy, different types of thrillers ..whatever catches my attention and feel connected to the book, I love.Β 

With more academic types, I’ve been researching psychology for years now, it’s helped a lot with everything I’m going through πŸ₯°

I love reading murder mysteries but when it comes to watching stuff I watch quite a bit of stuff haha. What about you?

@ProffesorSparklesΒ Ooo that’s so lovely!! I love that genre and psychological thrillers. Recently I picked up Powerless by Lauren Roberts, which leans to rivals/enemies to lovers, fantasy genre, trials etc, and it got me into that genre which I never thought I would. I’m on chapter 16 now, almost at 17.

I like many different types of genres, Romantacy, different types of fantasy, different types of thrillers ..whatever catches my attention and feel connected to the book, I love.Β 

With more academic types, I’ve been researching psychology for years now, it’s helped a lot with everything I’m going through πŸ₯°

@ProffesorSparklesΒ Ooo that’s so lovely!! I love that genre and psychological thrillers. Recently I picked up Powerless by Lauren Roberts, which leans to rivals/enemies to lovers, fantasy genre, trials etc, and it got me into that genre which I never thought I would. I’m on chapter 16 now, almost at 17.

Oh that’s a big glitch. I just refreshed my phone.. @Lennie sorry πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Digital Mentor
3 minutes ago, Lilie said:

Oh that’s a big glitch. I just refreshed my phone.. @Lennie sorry πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

No worriesΒ πŸ˜€

Just now, Lennie said:

No worriesΒ πŸ˜€

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ my phone doesn’t want to work today,Β 

thank you Lennie πŸ˜…

• Like 1

@Angy CatΒ @HazardΒ afternoon you lovely people! how are you?πŸ«‚ this is the better chit chat and theres a vent @HazardΒ kindly agreed to make!

1 hour ago, Megs- said:

@Angy CatΒ @HazardΒ afternoon you lovely people! how are you?πŸ«‚ this is the better chit chat and theres a vent @HazardΒ kindly agreed to make!

Hey megs how are you doing?

Hope everyone's doing alr :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Megs- said:

hiΒ @Megs-Β hope you're doing well. sending you hugs and love.πŸ«‚

2 hours ago, Megs- said:

I'm doing really well!

What've you been up to today?

Hey everyone! I am so late to the party, how is everyone?Β 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Hazard said:

Welcome to the chit chat! This thread is for light conversation only, all serious topics will be redirected to the vent chat. Let's all adhere to the community and club guidelines, and be nice to everyone! Anyone can talk to anyone at any time, as long as doing so will not create tension, in which case I'll advise you to work your differences out elsewhere.Β 

With that, feel free to answer the following questions

What's your number one goal right now?

What are your favorite hobbies? Why?

If someone were to give you a present, what do you want it to be? Why?

Hey @HazardΒ vibing with the new username! how are you doing today?

Number one goal at the moment is to live in the moment and to enjoy this summer holiday as it will be my last one - when I start my apprenticeship i won't have long summer holidays anymore

Favourite hobbies are: drawing and drums because I love expressing myself creatively, climbing trees as I love nature and skateboarding because it's my physical and mental therapy, I am in my happy place when I'm on the board πŸ›Ή πŸ’–βœοΈπŸ₯πŸŒ²

If I had to get a present from someone, I would love a black Posca pen so I can doodle on anything and have others write on my favourite things so I have a mark they made and take it with me wherever I goΒ 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jazzy.sky said:

Hey @HazardΒ vibing with the new username! how are you doing today?

Number one goal at the moment is to live in the moment and to enjoy this summer holiday as it will be my last one - when I start my apprenticeship i won't have long summer holidays anymore

Favourite hobbies are: drawing and drums because I love expressing myself creatively, climbing trees as I love nature and skateboarding because it's my physical and mental therapy, I am in my happy place when I'm on the board πŸ›Ή πŸ’–βœοΈπŸ₯πŸŒ²

If I had to get a present from someone, I would love a black Posca pen so I can doodle on anything and have others write on my favourite things so I have a mark they made and take it with me wherever I goΒ 

Yeah, I didn't want to be one of three people signing off with -Em, and it was too feminine for me to last long. I really like this one though.

Wow, I never even considered that someone might have a last summer holiday. I'm hoping that your summer break has been good so far?

I agree with you on climbing trees - it's so fun. What kind of stuff do you draw?

Kay, I am 100 percent with you on that. I need a black posca too. Posca pens are so nice to draw with, but the closest I could find to black is royal blue, which is far from the same.Β 

• Like 1

Good morning lovely people, I hope you all had a lovely sleep! ❀️ Sorry if I won’t be so active when I’m out today, I’ll try my best to be!Β 

I hope you have a lovely day, sending hugs to everyone πŸ«‚

• Like 2

Just now, Angy Cat said:

Morning @LilieΒ πŸ«‚

Good morning everyone. πŸŒ…

Good morning @Angy Cat πŸ«‚

2 hours ago, Lilie said:

Good morning lovely people, I hope you all had a lovely sleep! ❀️ Sorry if I won’t be so active when I’m out today, I’ll try my best to be!Β 

I hope you have a lovely day, sending hugs to everyone πŸ«‚

Hello lilie! Good morning, how are you?

Good morning everyoneΒ 

18 minutes ago, ProffesorSparkles said:

Hello lilie! Good morning, how are you?

Good morning everyoneΒ 

Hey! Good morning! I’m good thank you ☺️, you?Β 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Hazard said:

Yeah, I didn't want to be one of three people signing off with -Em, and it was too feminine for me to last long. I really like this one though.

Wow, I never even considered that someone might have a last summer holiday. I'm hoping that your summer break has been good so far?

I agree with you on climbing trees - it's so fun. What kind of stuff do you draw?

Kay, I am 100 percent with you on that. I need a black posca too. Posca pens are so nice to draw with, but the closest I could find to black is royal blue, which is far from the same.Β 

That's valid, and Hazard is such a dope usernameΒ  πŸ”₯πŸ”₯Β 

It's been pretty good so far! Mainly just been going to the beach and helping out the family :D

how about you? Been up to anything fun, possibly any art/graffiti?

Omgg yayy finally another tree climber! It is so fun frrr, i especially live swinging off of branches and seeing how long i can hold onto them (I have a favourite tree to climg which is a cedar which is so perfect fir climbing and chiling on)

how about you, do you have any trees you like to climb specifically?

Personally I love to draw my OC which is my bear, I tend to draw my them skateboarding or doing graffiti as like you, im a big fan of the graffiti styles - especially the big puffy letters with shines, or drips or ombre effects

I do like to draw anything in my style (which is kinda cartoony) but my bear is my go to!

How about you Hazard?

Awww yess, Posca squad! Hopefully we can both make the black posca dream happen!

How has your day been so far today?

5 hours ago, Angy Cat said:

Morning @LilieΒ πŸ«‚

Good morning everyone. πŸŒ…

Morning Angy Cat! How are you doing today?

How are you lovelyΒ @Megs-? πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Γ—
Γ—