Chit chat! Let's keep it light!

Hazard Β  Β 

2 minutes ago, Angy Cat said:

HeyyΒ @jazzy.sky! πŸ«‚ How's your day been so far?Β 

Awww hey awesome @Angy Cat!!!

It's been really great thank you! Went out with friends and tried boba tea for the first time which was surprisingly good and we had a proper chit chat about school since we hadnt hanged out in agessssΒ 

Went to the park together and climbed a tree and had fun at the outdoor gym, walked around in shops and just been chilling our rn

How about you? β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ«‚

• Yay! 1

11 minutes ago, Angy Cat said:

Uhm... I'm feeling penguins, (If you want to match pfps 😁) cockatiel or budgie! πŸ₯Ή

so hard finding matching but will try get one close to mine 🀍

6 minutes ago, Megs- said:

so hard finding matching but will try get one close to mine 🀍

You don't have toooo :((

Just now, Angy Cat said:

You don't have toooo :((

You have my one! i’ve found myself one <3

7 minutes ago, jazzy.sky said:

Awww hey awesome @Angy Cat!!!

It's been really great thank you! Went out with friends and tried boba tea for the first time which was surprisingly good and we had a proper chit chat about school since we hadnt hanged out in agessssΒ 

Went to the park together and climbed a tree and had fun at the outdoor gym, walked around in shops and just been chilling our rn

How about you? β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ«‚

Yay omg that sounds awesome. I'm so glad you got to hangout with your friends and do lots of fun stuff. πŸ₯Ή

I'm doing alright, trying my best.Β 

• Like 1

Have you saved it?

Just now, Angy Cat said:

Yay omg that sounds awesome. I'm so glad you got to hangout with your friends and do lots of fun stuff. πŸ₯Ή

That’s all you can do is do your best, don’t put pressure on yourself to do 100% all the time because you’ll tire yourself out extremely quickly. Baby steps, one foot in step of the other ❀️❀️πŸ₯°

Just now, Angy Cat said:

I saved it now, but are you sure?

Yesssss

Just now, Angy Cat said:

Awwww thank youuu β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸ€—

I'm glad to hear you're doing alright and Im proud of you for trying your best β€οΈπŸ«‚Β 

• Hug 1

Just now, Megs- said:

That’s all you can do is do your best, don’t put pressure on yourself to do 100% all the time because you’ll tire yourself out extremely quickly. Baby steps, one foot in step of the other ❀️❀️πŸ₯°

But one day I'm doing so goooood like I can't even imagine myself feeling down and then randomly I just can't be fucked to do anything. And it's so hard to get myself out of there :(

• Hug 1

1 minute ago, Angy Cat said:

But one day I'm doing so goooood like I can't even imagine myself feeling down and then randomly I just can't be fucked to do anything. And it's so hard to get myself out of there :(

That’s how i feel and i’ve been diagnosed with bpd!Β 

• Like 1

its a rollercoaster xx

You’re the best, angy cat i love you so very much ❀️

• Like 1

Just now, Angy Cat said:

Sorry :((

@Megs-Β Where's your new pfp? πŸ₯Ί

Here!

Lil baby penguin tucked up in a blanketΒ 

Im matching with the best person πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Just now, Megs- said:

Here!

Omg that's so cute πŸ₯ΉπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Β 

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

You’re the best, angy cat i love you so very much ❀️

Love you too πŸ₯ΉπŸ€—

Just now, Angy Cat said:

Omg that's so cute πŸ₯ΉπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Love you too πŸ₯ΉπŸ€—

I love you so much more!! πŸ₯°

Heh, you’ve made my day so much better! ❀️

• Like 1

I just wish I wasn't feeling like this :( And the only things that can get me out of that spiral are hanging out with my friends, especially that one specific friend that I'm scared of losing :( and losing myself is programming and stuff... I'm really dependent on my friends and I feel horrible about it. Sorry I shouldn't be venting here. my bad

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

I love you so much more!! πŸ₯°

Heh, you’ve made my day so much better! ❀️

I'm so glad to hear that @Megs- πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚

Just now, Angy Cat said:

I just wish I wasn't feeling like this :( And the only things that can get me out of that spiral are hanging out with my friends, especially that one specific friend that I'm scared of losing :( and losing myself is programming and stuff... I'm really dependent on my friends and I feel horrible about it. Sorry I shouldn't be venting here. my bad

I’m so sorry to hear this, have you spoken to your therapist about this? I know how hard opening up to others is but, you’re doing incredible by opening up to us here and being vulnerable is such a incredible thing because that’s a side of us that is very difficult for many so, im so incredibly proud of you ❀️. Β Recovery is an awful journey but, you’re going to go far and i’ll be by your side throughout your journey. ❀️

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Angy Cat said:

@Megs-Β Sending you lots of hugs and love πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Sending you love and hugs, πŸ₯°πŸ«‚❀️

• Like 1

Γ—
Γ—