Chit chat! Let's keep it light!

Hazard Β  Β 

1 minute ago, Hazard said:

GO TO SLEEP, jeez aren't you tired?

No, I normally sleep 5-6am πŸ˜›πŸ˜‚

3 minutes ago, Hazard said:

Oh hey that part of the site is under construction. I guess I have to do it through the club (thank goodness, I love doing it through the club )

Ah, okay? My brain is fizzled πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 minutes ago, Megs- said:

No, I normally sleep 5-6am πŸ˜›πŸ˜‚

When do you wake up?

Just now, Hazard said:

When do you wake up?

2-3pm!

4 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Ah, okay? My brain is fizzled πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(which is why you need to sleeeeeeeeeep)

Just now, Megs- said:

2-3pm!

😱 I would never succeed at that

Just now, Hazard said:

(which is why you need to sleeeeeeeeeep)

Haha, I enjoy talking to you! So, will stay up til you come off as its not every day I get to speak to someone as amazing as you!

Just now, Hazard said:

😱 I would never succeed at that

Waking up so late? I have no job atm, so im fine with it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ₯²! As, I have bad hips etc!

27 minutes ago, Hazard said:

Welcome to the chit chat! This thread is for light conversation only, all serious topics will be redirected to the vent chat. Let's all adhere to the community and club guidelines, and be nice to everyone! Anyone can talk to anyone at any time, as long as doing so will not create tension, in which case I'll advise you to work your differences out elsewhere.Β 

With that, feel free to answer the following questions

What's your number one goal right now?

What are your favorite hobbies? Why?

If someone were to give you a present, what do you want it to be? Why?

I guess I should answer these.

Number one goal - To be successful and make a difference doing something that brings me joy

Favorite hobbies - the furry fandom, because the options are limitless and the community is, for the most part, pretty amazing

Present - Something open ended. Like a can of spray paint, or an airbrush kit, or paints, so that I can have options to do whatever I want to do in the moment

• Yaaas 1

2 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Waking up so late? I have no job atm, so im fine with it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ₯²! As, I have bad hips etc!

Oh yeah, fair

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Haha, I enjoy talking to you! So, will stay up til you come off as its not every day I get to speak to someone as amazing as you!

I'm only going to be on for another seven minutes or so

Awww thank you. You're pretty epic in every way

Edited by Hazard

Just now, Hazard said:

I'm only going to be on for another seven minutes or so

That’s okay, that’s perfect as I am getting very sleepy myself it’s been an awful awful day! So, that’s fine haha

But, been so amazing to talk to you <3

• Like 1

Just now, Megs- said:

That’s okay, that’s perfect as I am getting very sleepy myself it’s been an awful awful day! So, that’s fine haha

I'm sorry that it's been rough. At least you enjoyed that livestream, right?

Just now, Hazard said:

I'm sorry that it's been rough. At least you enjoyed that livestream, right?

Yes, loved it! I watch them play every day, I really wanna play it but, a pc is to expensive! but, i’d love one haha to be able to play GTA V lol

Just now, Megs- said:

Yes, loved it! I watch them play every day, I really wanna play it but, a pc is to expensive! but, i’d love one haha to be able to play GTA V lol

One day, megs, one day. It'll happen

Just now, Hazard said:

One day, megs, one day. It'll happen

100%, Can’t wait honestly! So excited when I can get it! Thank you for being so incredible tonight, it’s what I needed to end my night, you’ve been so kind! You’re absolutely amazing 🌟

• Yay! 1

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

100%, Can’t wait honestly! So excited when I can get it! Thank you for being so incredible tonight, it’s what I needed to end my night, you’ve been so kind! You’re absolutely amazing 🌟

Well, I'm off to sleep. I encourage you to do the same. I'll talk to you tomorrow!

• Hug 1

Just now, Hazard said:

Well, I'm off to sleep. I encourage you to do the same. I'll talk to you tomorrow!

Speak to you later, sleep tight! Stay safe and get some well deserved sleep, you deserve it! πŸ§‘πŸŒŸπŸ«‚

1 hour ago, Hazard said:

GO TO SLEEP, OML

3:53amπŸ˜πŸ˜‚

6 hours ago, Hazard said:

Welcome to the chit chat! This thread is for light conversation only, all serious topics will be redirected to the vent chat. Let's all adhere to the community and club guidelines, and be nice to everyone! Anyone can talk to anyone at any time, as long as doing so will not create tension, in which case I'll advise you to work your differences out elsewhere.Β 

With that, feel free to answer the following questions

What's your number one goal right now?

What are your favorite hobbies? Why?

If someone were to give you a present, what do you want it to be? Why?

Number one goal rn is to get through my next set of big exams

Fav hobbies are reading, listening to music and watching movies and shows bc i love that they can just transport you somewhere elseΒ 

For the present one, this is gonna sound sooooooo cringy but if someone new my favourite flower and got me a bouquet of those flowers. Or just flowers at all. Genuinely such a nice and cute gift and I would remember it forever lmao

How's everyone doing today?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ProffesorSparkles said:

Number one goal rn is to get through my next set of big exams

Fav hobbies are reading, listening to music and watching movies and shows bc i love that they can just transport you somewhere elseΒ 

For the present one, this is gonna sound sooooooo cringy but if someone new my favourite flower and got me a bouquet of those flowers. Or just flowers at all. Genuinely such a nice and cute gift and I would remember it forever lmao

How's everyone doing today?

Β @ProffesorSparklesΒ that’s lovely! Is there anything in particular that you like to watch and read? 😊

Morning everyone 😊 

My favourite hobbies are reading, watching a good film or series! I did use to crochet. But most of all, I love my volunteering as a youth ambassador for mental health πŸ₯°Β 

For the present, that’s a really good question. To be honest I have no idea. I think it would probably be books because, I love going into a new different world and getting to know characters and also gain new knowledge.Β 

I forgot about the goals question sorry πŸ˜…Β 

My goal is to succeed my pathway to counselling, I have started it and finished part of it, I hope my next chapter of this will go well 😊

Edited by Lilie
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Lilie said:

Β @ProffesorSparklesΒ that’s lovely! Is there anything in particular that you like to watch and read? 😊

I love reading murder mysteries but when it comes to watching stuff I watch quite a bit of stuff haha. What about you?

Γ—
Γ—