Chit chat! Let's keep it light!

Hazard Β  Β 

18 hours ago, Angy Cat said:

Got any plans for today? Oh wait have you slept yet?...Β  πŸ˜…

was brought to the hospital then police took me home after hospital lol, the two officers were absolutely lovelyΒ 

Edited by Megs-
  • Like 1

Just now, Megs- said:

was brought to the hospital then police took me home after hospital lol, the two officers were absolutely lovelyΒ 

that’s my day lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angy Cat said:

Hi, how are you? πŸ«‚β€οΈβ€οΈ

i’m fine. you?

Just now, Megs- said:

i’m fine. you?

I'm a little Meh πŸ˜• sorryΒ 

Hugs πŸ«‚ πŸ«‚Β 

i’m ok. hugs πŸ«‚.

1 hour ago, Megs- said:

i’m ok. hugs πŸ«‚.

I just want you to remember I care about you πŸ«‚ you're the most awesome person there is. ❀️

49 minutes ago, Angy Cat said:

I just want you to remember I care about you πŸ«‚ you're the most awesome person there is. ❀️

Nawww πŸ«‚πŸ’– you’re the sweetestΒ 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AshtonBeach said:

Im good! I had a five hour mb thing today so ive been better hru?

I'm doing fine

Hiya all, have a fantastic day and remember you are incredibly important to us all, you matter greatly! πŸ«‚πŸ’–

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Angy Cat said:

I'm actually surprised you remember that! Made me actually tear up lol 😭πŸ₯Ή Yes I was planning to work on a website project with my friend buuut he cancelled the plans at the last second :(

Also please make sure you go to bed on time so you don't feel EEPY and cranky in the morning πŸ˜…

Awh star gazing sounds awesome I hope whatever you end up doing you'll have fun todayy!!!

Hugs πŸ«‚ πŸ«‚Β 

Awwww @Angy CatΒ πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ’–πŸ’– bless youu

Oh noo 😭 im so sorry about that :(  knowing you and how super smart and hardworking you are, you can make that website project without your friend - hopefully your friend can reschedule plans so you guys can collab together sometime soon ❀️

Hahaha yesss, took that advice and I had a good sleep, feeling all ready to go!

Thank you smmm, stargazing was fun but there were so many clouds in the way last night, that being said I did some late night shopping and surprised my family with some gifts ehich was nice ❀️

Hugssss πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚ hows your day so far?

• Yay! 1

@Angy CatI replied to your message from earlierΒ  but ive also been shadow realmed πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, ProffesorSparkles said:

The shaky feeling did leave eventually and I'm now home :)

Enjoy your nap! I think I might have one too

Yayyyy!! How was the shopping experience Tom? Hope it was all great and I am so glad you're feeling better and less shaky

Thank youuu, how was your nap if you had one?

14 hours ago, Lilie said:

Hey wonderful @jazzy.sky!Β 

Aww bless you, I’m here for you!Β 

Sorry I haven’t been active on the chat much, I’m ok I think, thank you! πŸ«‚Been really stressed but I’m alright. My day was ok thank you, I’ve got two more books! And next week is a little busy as I got my work meeting with my mental health ambassador team and appointments and meet ups. 😊 

Hows your day? 😊

Hey lovely Lilie!!!

Here for you too! ❀️ 

Aww no don't apologise,Β  I'm so happy to hear from youΒ 

I'm so sorry you've been stressed, sending hugs πŸ«‚ πŸ€—Β 

Omgg yayy 2 new book dates! Hope you enjoy them ❀️

Oooh I will pray your appointments all go well πŸ«‚

My days good thank youuu, doing some suduko and chilling out at the moment, might go to the park later today

Keep us updated on how things go!

26 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Hiya all, have a fantastic day and remember you are incredibly important to us all, you matter greatly! πŸ«‚πŸ’–

Awww thanks megs πŸ«‚πŸ’—

Hope you have an awesome day too

6 hours ago, Megs- said:

Good morning to my lovely Megs! How are you feeling right now? I am so glad to hear that the police were lovely as you deserve all the kindness the world has to offer

Hope you are doing better and just remember that I always think of you and care about you greatly ❀️ 

24 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Awww hey Megs, right back at you beautiful!

Sending a huge warm hug πŸ«‚ πŸ€— ❀️ 

6 minutes ago, jazzy.sky said:

Yayyyy!! How was the shopping experience Tom? Hope it was all great and I am so glad you're feeling better and less shaky

Thank youuu, how was your nap if you had one?

It was ok, we got what we needed to get.

Unfortunately I didn't get a nap but I watched Netflix in bed so that was nice :)

I also got a little lego of a red vespa! Its so cute

Edited by ProffesorSparkles
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, jazzy.sky said:

Good morning to my lovely Megs! How are you feeling right now? I am so glad to hear that the police were lovely as you deserve all the kindness the world has to offer

Hope you are doing better and just remember that I always think of you and care about you greatly ❀️ 

Awww hey Megs, right back at you beautiful!

Sending a huge warm hug πŸ«‚ πŸ€— ❀️ 

Β I Love your pretty self so much!!! i’ve not slept lmao but, i have to travel to the hospital due to things but im ok! how’s your beautiful self?πŸ«‚πŸ’–

Edited by Megs-
  • Like 1

Just now, Luie said:

All done!

Thank you!Β 

3 minutes ago, ProffesorSparkles said:

Awww thanks megs πŸ«‚πŸ’—

Hope you have an awesome day too

Heh, no good day for me but gotta give y’all encouragement πŸ«‚

Just now, Luie said:

All done!

Thank you awesome Luie!!

2 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Β I Love your pretty self so much!!! i’ve not slept lmao but, i have to travel to the hospital due to things but im ok! how’s your beautiful self?πŸ«‚πŸ’–

Awwww love you smm too Megs β€οΈπŸ«‚πŸ€—

Oh bless your beautiful heart❀️ I hope you are doing better now (even if its a tiny bit) and I send you loads of love and hugs your way!!! 

Do keep us updated on how you feel and how everything goes, care about you so so so much! Xx

I'm doing good thank you Megs, just debating what to do today! I am still in pjs so I need to get ready for the day xDΒ 

I'll try to message and log on later today β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ«‚

Γ—
Γ—